I Can Watch Good Will Hunting By Myself

That weekend, part one.

I was a little nervous. Andrew was going to come over and we were going to the sucky Six Flags there. I don't really like the Six Flags. It's really small compared to the one in California. The one there also got new rides almost every year. So.... Yeah. My parents were gone playing disc golf with their friends. I was kind of happy because Andrew can drive. my parents would definitely not want me hanging out with someone who could drive.

While watching television, I heard I Kissed A Girl start up. I had a new text. It was from Andrew, saying that he was on his way over. I hurried to my room and changed into my black and red board shorts, my Roxy bikini top that said R O on the boobs, and my black and red tank top. As I was putting my shoes on, the doorbell rang. "Intrude!" I yelled. the door opened and Andrew stepped in.
"Woah." he said. "Your house is kind of big."

"It is, but I like my apartment in California better. The living room and kitchen was small. and the rooms were big. I had my own bathroom when I lived there." I told him.

"Lucky!" He said like Napoleon Dynamite.

"I have to call my mom before we go. I'm going to tell her your older sister's driving."

"Okay then. You do that!" he sounded like a commercial guy. I got out my cellular device and called my mom. She didn't answer so I left a message saying that I was going. So we left. The car ride was awkward. I was a little nervous because here I was. Alone in a car with someone who could not go to Six Flags and rape me and stuff. I just kind of stared out the window. That's what I do in cars.

When we got there, it was dead. no one was there besides the people who work the rides and some other people. Well, since mostly everyone here goes to church, it must be empty on this Sunday morning. That's why Sunday mornings are best for Six Flags, though. Our first ride was really cool. I don't remember what it was called, though. I think it was Breakdance or something along the lines of that. After that, we got on the Wiley Coyote ride. It was one of those roller coaster things that make it feel like you're going to fly off the edge. "So............ what should we do next?" I asked Andrew after we finished the whole front of the park.

"I think we should....." he looked like he was thinking kind of hard. "Eat some chiles!" He bent down and picked a little red chili off of a plant.

"Are those real!?"

"I don't know. Let's see." He shoved the little red chili into his mouth and bit down. He immediately spit it out and started panting.

"So... Is it real?" I asked while laughing.

"YES!" He started running for the bathrooms. I ran ahead of him and filled my fancy Six Flags cup thing with water for him.

"Here you go!" I was still laughing. I mean, who could be so stupid as to eat a little red chili? He chugged the water. That didn't help, so I thought maybe he could use some ice cream. At least this Six Flags had a Ben & Jerry's. We ran to the ice cream place and bought ice cream. I got Phish Food and he got cheesecake Brownie. After he finished, Andrew felt much better. His mouth wasn't burning anymore.

"So..... What should we do now that doesn't involve little chilis?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been out of school, without electricity or anything, and had time to write this all.