Used

Mean While

Aliz walked silently beside Blake not quite sure where they where going. ‘Stupid shoes,’ she thought, ‘should have worn others!’

Blake saw Aliz struggle a little. She was having a hard time walking, he noticed. There wasn’t much more to his place where Aliz would begin what they had talked about a couple of minutes ago.

Aliz finally stopped walking due to the pain of her fucking huge stilettos. She leaned over a light pole lifting her right foot and trying to massage it. Blake walked over to her trying to help her.

“Look, we just have to turn this corner and where at my place,” he said nicely.

“I’m sorry, but it hurts like a bitch,” she said sighting.

“Ok, fine,” she said with a smirk before picking her up and carrying her to his place.

While in the elevator, Blake looked deep into Aliz’s gray eyes. Beautiful,’ he thought.

Aliz looked deep into his eyes feeling a pull.

She was in his arms like he had wanted her every day since he had seen her.

Blake felt the pull, the attraction, the lust between both of them. Aliz and Blake soon realized that their lips had met. Every kiss became deeper. They had wanting, passion, and for once Aliz did feel.

The elevator door opened and they stumbled out crashing into walls and a couple of painting that where hanging in the wall soon came crashing into the floor.

It took multiple tries for Blake to open the door. Once it finally opened, Blake attacked Aliz, sending them down into the floor and barely being able to close the door.

Blake took of his shirt revealing his toned chest. He traced Aliz’s out line taking playing with the buttons on her coat before undoing them.

He took off her coat revealing a sexy black dress.

Aliz slid down his body teasing his chest with her tongue. She undid his pants slowly, making him want her more than he already did.

Blake couldn’t wait any longer. He pulled her up reaching under the dress taking off her thong. He took himself out and pushed himself inside her in one swift stroke.

Aliz’s eyes went wide. The feeling of him inside her made her make moises that she hadn’t heard herself make before. The pleasure rushed through her body. She knew men very well.

She moved with him taking him in with something that she hadn’t felt before. Their bodies moved together in a rapid and swift motion. His lips where glued to hers and him hands touched and felt her body, every curve, every line, every detail he ran over it getting to know her better, wanting more.

Aliz arched her back, “m-m-mor-more,” she whispered against his lips

“My pleasure,” he whispered against her ear, sending a small chill down her back. Blake smiled.

Blake loved the woman in that he was inside of right, there and then. He’d always wanted her. ALWAYS. He penetrated her body barely being able to hold himself.

She made loud moan which shortly followed her orgasm then leading to his explosion inside of her making her make a seductive scream of pleasure.

*-****

Aliz woke up next to Blake on his bed with dark blue covers.

Aliz remembered last night not quite sure that it was real; that what she was living right now was real. She hadn’t felt in so long that sometimes those things can be forgotten.

She looked at the alarm. It read 5 am in shiny red letters. Crap, hadn’t gone to do her ‘job’, if that’s what someone may call it. “What ever,” she thought, she like being were she was for the mean time.
♠ ♠ ♠
would like some comments = D
yeah..well not very good but will like some help or would like to see what you would preffer
thanks you = }