Snow Day

Chapter Two

The five of them walked inside and immediately demanded where they wanted to go.

"GAME CORNER!" Mikey and Gerard shouted.

"HOT TOPIC!" Frank and Nikki screamed.

"FOOD COURT!" Ray hollered.

They all began glaring at each other. This continued for about thirty seconds as they waited for someone to change their mind. "Wait no, food court." Mikey said.

"I can't believe you'd betray blood!" Gerard said.

"But I'm hungry..." he said.

"Actually, I'm with Mikey. Food tastes good, Hot Topic smells like that disgusting incense if you're in there too long. I'd rather do that on a full stomach." Frank stated.

"Traitor!" Nikki shouted, still zipped inside Gerard's coat. She tried struggling out of it only for Gerard to wrap his arms around her and himself to keep them upright.

"Woah, I don't want to fall!"

"I'm just stating a fact, that's all." Frank said. "Now let's go."

Ray, Mikey, and Frank all took the lead toward refuge for their hungry bellies, while Gerard and Nikki followed behind them like the very attached couple they were.

"So now we're getting food, huh..." Gerard commented very close to Nikki's ear as they walked into the food court and waited for Mikey to order their usuals from Subway.

"Evidently. I'm not hungry, though..." Nikki said. "Well, I take that back..." She said before rotating her body at an insane angle to reach Gerard's mouth and kiss him.

"Hungry for me, are ya?"

"You do taste good. And that'd be payback for the coat."

"We could buy you something else and have you forget it at my house sometime..."

"You bad boy." Nikki said, capturing his lips again.

Mikey came back and threw a sub at their heads. "Get a room, God. I don't need to see my brother making out with my best friend of the female gender."

"All right..." Gerard huffed before unzipping his coat to reveal Nikki sitting on his lap. "We need to eat, and you'd probably like to walk free, Nik."

"All right." Nikki whined as she stumbled off his lap and began eating her meatball sub from Subway.

"We'll go to Hot Topic right afterward, I promise." Gerard said to her before devouring his own sub.