The Cursed and the Screaming Cavalier

The *** Scene

The Screaming Cavalier

He probably knows who I am, I gave him enough clues to who I was. I need him, he would make a great assist to my team. I stared down at the busy street below me, I hated people. I chose to believe I wasn’t one of them. I had a life, well I saved lives until that night. The night where I lost him.

The murder scene

We’d just finished a concert in New York, the kid’s their where amazing, full of character and energy. I was so tired, weak from my hyper active performance. Frank rushed over.
“Hey, we did good tonight” he smiled.
“Yeah we did Frank, it was amazing” I replied.
He sat next to me on the tour bus sofa, he snuggled right up to me. I loved him so much and now we could even play up to the fans, they didn’t mind. Frank seems quite innocent, he’s not. After cuddling me for a short while, he got up and disappeared for a minute before returning with a bottle of larger.
“You, bastard” I shouted.
“Poor Gerard’s not allowed alcohol, tut tut” he giggled.
“I love you” I muttered.
“Me too Gee, me too” he whispered.
He then jumped on me and we made out until our manager broke us up.
“There’s a time and place for that” he said disappointed.
“Fuck you” I shouted as he wrestled with me .
Frank was in hysterics on the floor as Mikey strolled in.
“Break it up, come on, we’ve got to go” he said sensibly.
Me, Brian and Frank rose from the floor, in fit’s of laughter. I loved this life, I loved my friends, family and Frank of course. But it all turned sour that night.
On the way to California we stopped off at a restaurant to get veggie burgers, we had nothing in the bus, well we probably did just couldn’t find it.
Me, Mikey, Frank, Ray and Brian went to get the take out, we’d come at the wrong time, we’d walked straight into a hold up.
“Get all the money and put it in the bag” a man screamed at the waitress.
She obeyed and emptied the till into his bag, he was waving a gun around, threatening to kill people. A little girl sobbed in the corner next to her mother who was laid down, blood pouring from her wounds. I slowly made my way over.
“What the fuck are you doing” he shouted.
“Helping her, she’ll die soon” I replied.
“Stay where you are” he bellowed, I understood and I stayed where I was.
“Gerard Way” he exclaimed “Well, you’re a man of money, had all you’ve got over”
I gave him everything I had on me, which wasn’t much.
“You have to do better than that” he spat as he grabbed Frank and put the gun to his head
“What do you want” I cried. Frank looked so afraid, tears streamed down his face as he sobbed quietly.
A siren sounded in the distance, he knew he was in the shit. He grabbed the bag and Frank and moved outside as police pulled up. I watched helplessly as the cop’s surrounded them.
“Stay back or he’s dead” he screamed.
“Drop the weapon and nobody needs to get hurt” a police man replied.
“I’ll blown his brain’s out” he roared.
Above the shop stood a police sniper unit, ready to fire. My pounded in my chest, I was dripping with sweat as I stood there helpless.
‘Bang’ the man dropped to the floor as Frank smiled and ran over to me,’ Bang’ I saw the warm complexion drain from his face as he collapsed in my arms, blood dripped from his chest.
“Frank” I screamed.
They had shot him the police had shot him, in cold blood. He was fading fast, the shivered and could hardly speak.
“Gerard, I love you” he whispered “Revenge……”
“Frank” I sobbed, I shook him violently, he didn’t move. He died that night and I have spent all my life trying to kill all the police their that day.

I had a few hours until I could release the abominations of the earth from the lake of fire, after this I would surly go to hell. People wander why I’d do this, I’ll tell you.
If I release them, a select few, I can have one wish and I’d chose to bring Frank back from the dead, these monsters would also have to serve me for I would be their master, I can’t wait for them to rip the remaining police apart, I don’t think I’m a bad man, what exactly have I done wrong?

The mother of all abominations

“We’ll be free soon” I whispered to my dragon, he roared in reply. Dragons are feared and loathed creatures, mine was loyal, obedient and beautiful, he was my life in this hell. My dragon stirred as the white rider pulled up next to us.
“Freeeeedom” he hissed.
“I know, not long and we can repay the lord for leaving us here” I spat.
“I will reeeeeturn soon, friend” he said in his creepy voice. He then rode away into the distance on his horse with blazing fire as it’s mane. The moon is nearly full, then we can return to the world of which we once ruled.