A Case of Love Bipolar

Mikey's Diary

I pulled out mydiary journal. Mom gave me this for Christmas. I'm not telling what Gerard got for me. I grabbed a pink pen and started writing.

Mom is really excited about her friend's son what's-his-face coming over to stay at our house.
His mom probably kicked him out for being stuck up.
Frank's his name. Frank.
Ha! I imagine a kid like Percy from Harry Potter. A stuck up prat.

Gerard and I will probably go insane trying to deal with him.
Mind you, Gerard's already insane.
Ha ha.
Oh and guess what journal?
I still have to name you. How about ... Pablo? Yup, Pablo it is. You are a Mexican journal now. Spicy.
I love you Pablo. You're the only one who listens to me.


I put Pablo away and reached for my pink I-pod nano. What can I say? I'm kinda flamboyant. Meaning I heart men. Well the sexy ones anyway.

"Mikey" Gerard called.

I didn't yell back at him. I mean I couldn't ruin my sexy, gorgeous voice, now could I?

I ran down the stairs slowly. Whatever it was, I'm worth waiting for.

"I'm here!" I announced my presence.

Gerard snorted. "Yes you have graced us with your presence, oh dear Mikey." He said sarcastically.

"This unfortunately is my other son Mikey." Mom said.

"Yes, heart you too mumsy." I said in a fake British accent.

I heard a very cute giggle from somewhere behind Linda.

"Oh and this is Frank her son." Mom said. "He and Gerard are already friends. Be friends with him too Mikey."

I studied Frank carefully and was surprised that he didn't look snobbish. He was in fact very hot.

"Hi Mikey." Frank said and his even his voice was adorable.

"Hey Frank wanna go upstairs to listen to music?" Gerard asked.

"Oh sure."

Damn. There goes my time of asking him questions. Like was he gay. And if he wasn't I was gonna turn him 'cause Mikey Way makes straight men gay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol.