A Case of Love Bipolar

Goodnight Goodnight

Ugh how could I be so stupid! Of course Frank had a boyfriend.

I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was Gerard because he knocked really strangely.

"It's me, Mikey open up." Gerard said.

"Hold on Mikey, I'm coming." I joked.

I could here Gerard laughing from the other side. I walked over and opened the door.

"Hey Mikey, you alright?" Gerard asked hugging me.

I smiled. My brother may be annoying at times but he was always there for me. :)

"I'll try to be." I said.

Gee smiled and pulled my hand. I jerked it back.
I didn't want to face Frank right now.

"Listen, Frank is probably gonna be asking you why you just suddenly went all pissy, but just lie to him." Gerard advised.

I shrugged and followed Gee down the stairs.

(6:00 PM, Dinner)

I quietly ate my chicken dinner and listened to the Frank talk about something.

"Okay do you want to hear something really cool? I mean really cool? You'll be like really blown away when I say this. This is like really --"

"Just say the fucking thing already, you idiot!!!" I yelled at Frank. (*gasp*)

A shock at the dinner table settled in. Frank blinked at me in surprise.

He bit his lip and looked at the lettuce in front of him. "I'm not really hungry." He whispered tears threatening to spill from his eyes. (Aww, poor Frankie)

I instantly felt bad. I watched as Frank went upstairs to the guest room.

I ran after him. I was so stupid. I shouldn't have yelled at Frankie. The poor boy.

I tried the knob on the guest bedroom door. Locked. I went to my room and got a pink paper clip. I opened the lock with the paper clip.

Frank looked up at me with tears in his eyes. He sniffed.

"Go away." He whispered. I sat next to him on the floor.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I bet you are." He said trying to glare at me. He failed.

"Shoot. I have to learn how to glare." He giggled.

I smiled and hugged his small frame. Frank was really small and comfy.

"You're so skinny." Frank said.

I smiled. "So are you."
♠ ♠ ♠
You can find the song Goodnight Goodnight by maroon 5 here: http://search.playlist.com/tracks/Goodnight%20Goodnight%20Maroon
It's the second one.