Status: Complete

Dawn

Ten

That night, I laid in bed awake thinking over what happened today. After I stopped crying we all sat down in the living room and started chatting about everything. everything but that night. I learned that some students that go to Aidan's college had been sent home cause their had been murders on campus's. All they knew that they were in Aidan's dorm house, they happened at night, and all that were murdered was named Aidan.

That's all Aidan let out before he changed the conversation.

Could it be him? The man from the night. I thought as I tried to sleep, but sleep wouldn't come to me.Eventually I fell asleep thinking about the murders and the beautiful red-eyed an from that night.

Everything was foggy. I didn't know where I was, and I was walking around trying to find someone. I stopped walking, something was coming. I looked around for someplace to hide. There was no where. So I stood there in fear.

A figure stepped out of the fog followed by two more. My eyes widened in realization. It was the man. As he got closer, I saw what the others looked like. A man stood on his right. He was beautiful like the other two, with wild red hair and gold eyes tinted red. On the other side, their was a woman, she had blondish-brown hair that flowed down her back, and black eyes. They were all staring at me in hunger.

"Hello Felcity!" the man in the middle said closer to me. " Did you tell anyone?"

"No-o," I stuttered backing away from his hungry red eyes.

"Well find you," he said with a smirk stepping even closer. He sniffed the air. "You smell delicious, remember I will find you, and make you mine." He smirked and turned around and began to walk away, the other two turned around and began to follow him.

"Remember these names, Luke, Jonathon, and Elizabeth." he said turning around and winking at me. My eyes widened in horror as they disappeared before my eyes. I screamed.

I screamed and shot up breathing hard. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and sighed. He had others with him this time, and what does he mean make me his. I thought.

They were so beautiful, just like the Cullen's, but the Cullen's are not Cat-like at all. I thought. I turned and looked at my alarm clock. I groaned and laid back down. Two in the morning. I sighed and closed my eyes falling into a restless sleep in the matter of minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!