Status: Complete

Dawn

Sixteen

As the last of the students left the cafeteria for class, I looked up from my hands to Edward. He was looking at me as I looked at him. I blushed under his gaze and looked down again. I breathed in deeply and slowly exhaled looking back up at him.

"So," I said looking at him.

"So," he mocked. I blushed and brushed my bangs from my eyes.

"Tell me about this dream of yours," he said leaning in toward me. I closed my eyes, and sighed rubbing the back of my neck. I opened my eyes and leaned in toward Edward.

" I was in this room, it was huge. Leather couches along the walls and well that's really not important," I began looking into Edward eyes.

"I was curious and walked into the middle of the room and looked around the room," I continued leaning away from Edward.

"A man beautiful and cat-like made me turn around, and he told me how he wanted me, and had brought himself to my dream," I stopped and breathed in deep. I watched Edwards calm face before beginning again. " I was scared at first, and then curious, so I asked him what he was, he gave me hints, and I figured it out."

"He mentioned your family, being what he was, and cut a piece of my hair off, saying he needed it, and then he said hell see me later before pushing me into a fog." I finished looking him over. His jaw was clenched, and his eyes were hard.

"What do you think I am?" he asked through clenched teeth. My eyes widened, and I leaned away from him. He closed his eyes and relaxed.

"A v-vampire." I stuttered out, and looked away from him scared of his reaction.

"So this all come to you in a dream from a man," he asked with a chuckle. I looked back at him in confusion.

"That's not all is it?" he asked smoothly. I sighed and nodded.

"Are you going to tell me?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said looking at his beautiful face.

"It was about two months ago, and Celia and I were in a car crash." I began again. "The car had rolled over and we had been there a while, Celia was out and I was barely awake when someone pulled up,"

I sighed and pushed my hair out of my eyes again.

"They were awhile before they got out, and hurried to the car, he looked in the car, and the man with red eyes just popped out of know where, and grabbed him by his neck," I continued. "I gasped and then the man looked over and saw me, and then with a flick of his wrist he the man killed the other man and turned to me, and said If I told anyone Ill die with everyone else I know."

"So this man threatened you, then come to you in a dream," Edward said looking a me like I was crazy.

"Fine then don't believe me," I said angrily standing up and began walking away. I took a few steps toward the door, then Edward was in front of me.

"Look I'm sorry City, but its not everyday someone tells me they now our secret," Edward said looking down at me.

"I need to go home," I muttered rubbing my forehead.

"Edward I wont tell anyone your secret," I said looking up at him with a smile. He sent me a crooked smile that sent my heart racing. I blushed and looked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!