Status: Complete

Dawn

Twenty

The sun was hidden behind clouds the next morning. I was up and ready earlier than my usual time. I was eager to see Edward and worried about what was going to happen, I had told Edward and about the man.

"Your up early," dad commented as he walked into the kitchen freshly showered and ready to go.

"Yeah," I muttered finishing my bowl of cereal, before draining the milk from the bowl. I graped the bowl and silently got up to place it in the sink.

I turned around and made my way back to my chair. I stumbled, but caught myself before I fell. I blushed as dad chuckled at my clumsiness.

"I need to brush my teeth," I mumbled as I left the room and made my way up to the bathroom.

As I reached the top of the stairs, Celia came out of her room fully clothed in tight skinny jeans, and a dark t-shirt. I flicked my black hair over my shoulder, and entered the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and walked back downstairs.

"So are you going to ask Mike?" I asked as I stepped into the kitchen and leaned up against the counter.

"Yeah I think before class starts," she said grabbing the keys. She walked toward the front door, and I followed her stumbling over my feet again. I groaned and caught myself. Celia let out a snort and opened the front door. I followed her out the door and stopped short as the driveway come into view.

A shiny silver Volvo sat behind our Honda.

"He came to pick you up?" She asked surprised as we watched get out of the car and gracefully walk over to the passenger side and open the door.

"Yeah," I said blushing, moving toward him.

"I`ll see you at school," she yelled as I climbed into the Volvo. I watched him walk gracefully around the car, open the door, and slide in.

"Hi," I said blushing as he turned his gaze on me.

"Hello," he said in a smooth voice. I blushed and looked away from him.

"Can I ask you some questions?" he asked backing out of my driveway and driving down the road.

"Sure." I said looking at him.

"Favorite color?"

"Purple."

"Season?"

"Winter." I answered as he pulled into the school parking lot.

"Tell me about your parents," he said parking.

"Well my dad works with your dad, he`s always busy so I never see him. My mom is a normal mom, I guess. She cooks, she cleans, everything a mom should do." I murmured looking over from Edward to see cars flooding into the parking lot.

"We shall finish this later," Edward said as I watched a red BMW convertible pull into the lot.

"okay," I answered turning to him, and giving him a smile before opening the door, and stepping out into the car parking lot.

"I`ll walk you to class," Edward`s voice said form beside me. I gasped and turned to him with wide eyes and a thumping heart. He gave a crooked smile and all my breath left my body with a whoosh.

"O-okay," I stammered as air entered my lungs.

He placed a hand on my lower back and guided me past the teenagers who flocked around the BMW.

"Thanks." I said as we came to a stop in front of my first class.

I turned around, smiled at him, and quickly entered the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
97 readers and 13 subscribers!! Pretty good for me!
Well I just turned 16 and got a car, well its my moms old car but i love it and got to start somewhere.
Comment!!!!!