Status: Complete

Dawn

Twenty two

Through out the rest of the week I realized two things. One was I was in Love with a vampire and the other was Celia was a gusher. She just wouldn`t shut up about Mike. Well to tell you the truth I could`t stop thinking or talking about Edward. He was in my dreams along with the other vampire, Luke.

Friday appeared faster than I expected, but just like I promised, Celia and I were on our way to Port Angeles.

"What kind of dress are you planning to get?" I asked looking over at the drivers seat.

"Well I want something that will show me off, but not to much, and something that will make me look gorgeous." Celia said beaming and looking over at me.

I smiled and then looked out the window as we entered the city. A few minutes after later Celia parked the car in front of a dress store. The windows were filled with beautiful gowns that were on Mancunians.

"Oh, I love that one," Celia squealed as we stepped out of the car. I turned to see her quickly walking into the store. I groaned and slowly made my way in.

An hour went by and Celia still hadn`t found her perfect dress. I watched as Celia went through the racks, shifting the other dresses to get a better look at one or another.

"I found it," she squealed pulling out a midnight blue dress.

"Go try it on," I said motioning to the dressing rooms.

She quickly grabbed the dress and jogged the dressing rooms. The dress was a midnight blue that fell gracefully down to the ground. It hugged her body just right and showed enough cleavage to tempt.

"You look great," I said with a smile.

"I do, don`t I," she said twirling around with a wide smile.

"I`ll be waiting outside," I said nodding to the door.

She nodded and stepped back into the room behind her. I all but ran out of the store. I leaned against the building watching people walk down the sidewalk. Something caught my eye on the other side of the road. I furrowed my brows and looked for the light. My eyes stopped short when they met a pair of smirking red eyes.

A gasp escaped my lips as Luke smirked hauntingly at me. I blinked and he was gone. I looked around to see if he was still watching but saw nothing. I sighed and watched as Celia paid and made her way out of the store.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"Yeah," she said opening the door, laying her dress in the backseat before getting in and shutting the door. I quickly got into the car and slammed the door shut.

"How about we get something for the road," I said as she pulled out of the parking spot.

"Sounds good to me," she said pulling out onto the busy street. "Wendy`s okay."

"Yeah," I said nodding looking out the window.

"Why aren`t you going to the dance again?" Celia asked after a few seconds of silence.

"You know I hate those things," I said as she pulled into the drive-thru of Wendy`s.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 177 readers
and 31 subscribers!
Sorry been sick and computer had a breakdown. It would help if people would comment more, show some love people!