Status: Complete

Dawn

Twenty Three

"Um Celia can you pick up the speed?" I asked looking into the side view mirror.

"Why?" she asked confused quickly picking up the speed.

I turned around in my seat to see the car behind us speed up also.The car was obviously a new, one I`ve never seen before.

"Celia just drive," I said panicking

"Why?"

"Celia there's been a car following us since you pulled out of Wendy`s," I said as Celia passed a car. I looked back at the car to see it do the same.

"What?" she said looking into the rear view mirror. The car was keeping up with us but keeping a distance all the same.

"Just drive," I said breathing in to stop the panic attack that was quickly coming.

--------

Half an hour later pulled into the driveway. The car that was following us had turned off about twenty minutes ago, which relieved me greatly. My eyes settles on the house as Celia turned off the car.

My eyebrows furrowed when my eyes settled on the front door. My eyes flew to my bedroom window, my curtains were fluttering out my open window, an open window I didn`t open.

"Something`s not right," Celia whispered staring at the house.

I quickly unbuckled and opened my door and stepped out. I shut the door and took off running to the house.

"Mom!" I shouted as I ran into the house. My eyes took in the surrounding area.

Nothing seemed out of place. I could hear Celia behind me. I quickly ran through the house checking for damage, until I got to my room. I took a step in a shallowed hard.

The room was upside down. My mattress was off the bed frame, my clothes were strewn everywhere. My desk was upside down.

"What happened?" Celia`s voice said shocked.

I shook my head in shock.

"I don`t know," I said racking my eyes over my trashed room.

"I`m going to call dad," Celia said rushing off.

I sighed and ran my hand through my black hair. I turned around and made my way back downstairs.

"What do you want us to do?" I heard as I stepped into the living room.

Celia groaned and ran her hands over her face.

"Alright, love you too....bye," she replied and hung up.

"What did he say?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"He asked me if anything was missing, and I said it didn`t look like it, he said just to clean up," she said slumping down next to me.

"Alright," I said getting up.

"I`m going to get my dress from the car,"Celia said getting up also and heading out of the room.

I slowly made my way back up to my room and began placing things back in there regular places.
♠ ♠ ♠
People you need to comment!!!!