Status: Complete

Dawn

Twenty Four

"Celia, City," I heard as the front door opened. Shuffling was heard and the door closing.

"In here," Celia called and turned back to the movie.

My thoughts had strayed back to what happened to my bedroom many times in the few hours since I found my room trashed. I knew who had done it, but I could`t let my family know or they would be in this mess.

"Your father called, he said someone broke in." Marcia said coming into the living room.

"Yeah, just my room was trashed," I said quietly glancing at her.

"Just your room," she said confused. "That`s strange."

"You can say that again," Celia muttered.

"Well your brother and father will be home soon so I better start dinner," mom said clearly not hearing Celia before rushing into the kitchen.

"You know who was in your room, don`t you?" Celia stated once the pots and pans began bumping together.

"No I don`t." I lied looking back to the movie.

--------------

Forty-five minutes later, later dad and Aidan were home, and we were all sitting around the dinner table.

"So I heard around town your dating one of the Cullen boys," my dad said looking at me while he scooped up some spaghetti.

"I guess were dating," I said blushing bright red.

"Yeah there dating, every morning he picks her up, he walks her to class, and they sit together at lunch." Celia said smirking at my bright face.

"Sounds like it," mom said taking a drink of her water.

"You need to invite him and his family over for dinner," she said excited already planning in her head.

"Mom," I moaned hiding my face in my hands.

"City, we need to meet this boy," Aidan said smugly.

"It better not be the big one," dad said glancing at me.

"No, it`s the bronze haired one," Celia said before I could say anything.

"On Monday invite him over to dinner," dad said eating the last of his food.

"Okay," I muttered finishing my food.

"What`s his name honey?" mom asked me.

"Edward," I said blushing as I said his name.

"She`s blushing," Celia teased smiling at me.

"You must really like him," Aidan said.

I nodded with a small smile as I thought of Edward.

"He`s .... very special to me," I murmured blushing bright red as I said my feelings aloud.

"Special, sounds like your in love," Celia said looking at me with a smirk.

I shifted in my seat uncomfortable as everyone at the table turned to me.

"So your in love with this boy?" dad asked staring me down.

"Well...," I licked my lips nervously and nodded.

A squeal erupted the silence.

"My baby`s in love," mom said sighing wistfully.

I groaned and shifted in my seat again.

"Can I be excused?" I asked standing up and hurrying out of the room before I could hear the response.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 211 readers!!!!
34 subscribers!
and 23 comments!

But I think we can do better with the comments people!!
Thank you all who have commented!