Status: Complete

Dawn

Three

I stood in the door of my new room. The movers had just left, after dad paid them for setting everything up. My room looked good with the violet paint job. The hardwood floor was shining, and all I needed to do was put my clothes away, and put my posters up. I walked to my bed, and laid down on it. It had been a hard day.

I have school tomorrow, I thought closing my eyes.

"City, its time for dinner," Celia said. I leaned up and opened my eyes to look at her.

"Were having pizza." she added with a smile. I climbed out of bed and followed her downstairs and into the living room. I plopped down on the couch next to my dad. Who was eating pizza, and also reading the newspaper. I grabbed a piece and watched dad read.

"Aidan, should be coming in a couple of days," I heard mom say. I looked up at her as I finished my piece of pizza.

"Hell be staying for a couple of weeks." mom added as I went for another piece. I nodded and began nibbing on the pizza.

"Ill be starting my job tomorrow, as you two will be starting school," dad said as he folded the newspaper and sat it down on the arm of the couch. Celia groaned and grabbed the last piece of pizza before sitting back in the armchair. I felt dad shift, and pull out his pocket watch.

"Better be off the bed girls, you got a early morning tomorrow." he said putting the watch back in his pocket.

Celia grumbled, stood up, and left the room. I smiled at my parents, kissed them goodnight, and tiredly went to bed.

A car approached another car which was turned over, glass was spread across the road, and no movement was seen. Then there was a groan of pain. The man in the car quickly called 9-1-1, got out of his car, and rushed to the other car. The man saw the injured girls. One was unconscious, and the other barley awake. There was a movement behind the man. The man looked behind him, and then turned back to the car.

A muffled help was gasped out from the awake girl. It all happened in slow motion. A cat-like man with wild black, and blazing red eyes slid out of the shadows. The cat-like man then pounced on the man. The cat-like man picked up the man by the throat. A muffled gasp was heard by the wild man, and with a flick of his wrist he broke the older mans neck.

The wild man turned toward the turned over car and lifted his head to sniff the air. He then walked to the car with catlike grace. He crouched down as he reached the car and smirked at the horrified girl. He began sniffing the air again, and moved closer to the girl. The girl whimpered and tried to move away. Suddenly sirens were heard in the background.

"Tell anyone about this, anyone, everyone you love dies!" the man hissed backing away slightly.

"Remember one word, everyone dies," he said in a harsh whisper. "Remember. One Word!" and then he was gone taking the dead man with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!