Status: Complete

Dawn

Seven

The next morning before my alarm clock rang, I heard the phone downstairs. I groaned and set up to try and listen to the conversation. A "Hello" was heard as the phone was picked up. There was a pause.

"What do you mean you come early?" I heard mom say. I quickly sat up, untangled myself from the sheets and quickly walked to the open door.

"How many?" moms strangled voice came.

"Three in the past two days," she repeated weakly. A click was heard, I looked towards Celia's door. She was listening full alert. I looked back to the stairway.

"Are they sending students home?" mom asked. There was another pause. It was Aidan, something must have happened.

"Alright, be careful Aidan, see you Friday." she said.

"I love you ... bye!" I heard a click and footsteps hurry to the kitchen. I furrowed my brows in confusion. Aidan wont be home till Friday, but why? I thought as I walked into my room closing the door behind me. I turned off my alarm clock, and made my way to my dresser. I grabbed my bathroom necessities and hurried to the bathroom before Celia got there. I closed the door, put my necessitates in the shower before turning on the shower to a warm temperature. I grabbed a towel and laid it on the covered toilet. I stripped my clothes, and stepped into the shower.

I grabbed the shampoo, and poured a little into my hand then my hair. I started scrubbing my hair. I washed the suds out. I put the conditioner in my hair, and started washing my body. I shaved, then rinsed out the conditioner and the soap off me. I turned off the shower, and stepped out making sure I don't fall. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I grabbed my necessities and hurried back to my room. I dried myself off, then put the towel on my head and started rubbing. I quickly picked out some underwear, a bra, and pulled them on before pulling a pair of jeans up my legs and buckled them. I pulled a black long sleeve shirt on and quickly pulled on my shoes.

As I left my room, Celia was coming out of the bathroom brushing her Blondie hair. I smiled at her, she smiled back handing me the brush. I pulled the brush through my drying black hair. Once I finished I handed the brush back, and made my way to the kitchen. I sat in my seat and watched mom hustle around the kitchen.

"Good Morning City!" she said sitting breakfast in front of me. I opened my mouth to speak, but remembered his words, and closed my mouth. I knew they wanted me to talk, and I was ready, but the memory of him scared me. I sighed and began eating. Celia sat next to me and began her breakfast. I shivered as I remembered Edwards glare. Would he glare at me today? I thought as I finished breakfast. I got up grabbing my plate and put it in the sink. I waited till Celia was done. I grabbed my jacket, the keys, and was out the door with Celia following me. I opened the car door,and slid in slamming the door closed. I turned the ignition and the car swiftly started. I turned the heater on full blast. I turned towards Celia as she got in the car. I smiled at her, and put the car in gear, pulling out of the driveway and driving off.

I pulled into the school parking lot, and pulled in next to a green Sadan. I turned the car off and got out of the car. Here we go again I thought with a sigh heading toward my first class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!