Status: Complete

Dawn

Eight

I felt the hair on my neck rise as Celia and I entered the lunch room. All day long I felt as though someone was watching me, but every time I turned around no one would be looking at me, only Celia. I shivered as I followed Celia to a table. Celia sat next to a girl who was flirting with the boy next to her. I sat down next to Celia and looked down at the table. I looked in the corner of my eye toward their table. They all sat not eating, or talking. Like the first I saw them, they were looking away from each other, but Edward who was staring at me. I blushed and looked away.

"Edwards staring at your sister Celia," a girl I knew to be Jessica said with a giggle.

I blushed and looked over at him in confusion. Wasn't he just glaring at me? I thought looking down at the table again. I looked back to him to see him glaring at me again, his eyes black. I shivered and looked away fast. For the rest of lunch I felt either his glare, or his stare. I was confused. I stood up for biology.

When I entered the room Edward wasn't there. I sighed in relief, but a feeling in me wanted him to be there. I thought about Edward all through class. As the bell rang I was brought out of my thoughts. I stood, picked up my books, and made my way to my next class.

The rest of the week he didn't show up. Something inside me was happy her wasn't next to me in class, but also there was something inside me that wanted him to be next to me. After school on Friday, I sighed as I walked beside Celia to the car. I opened the car door, got in, and shut the door. I didn't hear Celia get in, but once she started the car I jumped and turned to look at her. She was looking out the windshield, and her hands were on the steering wheel. I took a closer look at her hands to see her knuckles were Turning white as her hold tightened.

"Why wont you talk?" she shouted, and turned to look at me, her eyes wild.

"Do you know what your doing to your family?" she asked looking away from me. "Everyday we all wake up hoping you'd talk again, but not even a peep comes from your mouth. Did I do something wrong?"

Tears were pouring down her face. A face that looked exactly like mine. I felt something wet hit my hand. I looked down. A tear. I brought my hand to my face, it was wet. Before I knew it I was sobbing.

"Dint cry City," Celia choked out leaning towards me wiping my tears away. I kept crying. Forget what he said, for now I thought.

"I'm so sorry," I choked out hoarsely. Celia cried out and jumped at me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. I sobbed into her shirt, and held onto her never wanting to let go. " I'm so sorry!" I repeated as my sobs slowed down to hiccups. She pulled away from me and sat back in the drivers seat.

"Wed better go, mom might call the cops," I said hoarsely. She chuckled and put the car in drive, pulling out of her parking space, and to the exit. On the way home Celia and I sang at the top of our lungs to Para more. As soon as we pulled in our driveway, I turned to Celia.

"I really am sorry Celia," I said with a sad smile. She put the car in park, shut it off, and turned to me. She was smiling widely.

" I'm so happy, wait till mom and dad hear you," she said pulling the keys out of the ignition. I smiled and I knew my smile reached my eyes. I quickly unbuckled, and got out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!