Status: Complete

Dawn

Nine

A beep was heard outside as I washed the dishes, mom and dad weren't home when Celia and I arrived home. They had left a note saying they were in Seattle for some groceries. So I had fixed Celia and I grilled cheese, and now I'm just finishing our dishes. I grabbed a dry towel and dried my hands.

"City, Aidan's here!" Celia screeched from the hallway. I threw the towel and ran to the door where Celia was jumping up and down. The door opened and Celia threw herself at Aidan.

"Aidan!" she yelled as she clung to our surprised brother. His brown eyes were surprised, but they warmed as he figures out who clung to him. He wrapped his muscled arms around Celia and hugged her back.

Celia unwrapped herself from Aidan and stepped back.

"Hey Aidan," I said with smile before hugging him myself.

"Your talking? When? Does mom and dad know? " he asked in a excited but rushed voice. I pulled away and smiled up at him.

"Yeah I'm talking, today, and no." I said still looking up at his smiling face that stood at 6ft. A very much difference between my 53 height. He sighed and pulled me into another hug.

"Where are mom and dad?" he asked pulling away.

"Seattle," Celia and I said together.

"Come on, well show you your room." Celia said grabbing his hand and started pulling him down the hall, into the living room, and up the stairs with me following behind them.

We walked all the way down the hall to the last door on the left. Celia opened the door and pulled Aidan and I in. I haven't ever been in this room before, but like the rest, it had hardwood floors. The bed was in the middle of the room, a dresser in the corner, and boxes stacked high in the opposite corner.

"I love it." Aidan said looking around the room.

"I better get the rest of my stuff from the car," he said turning around and leaving the room. Celia followed and I shrugged and ran after them.

Aidan opened the front door and walked out with Celia and I following. My eyes widened as my eyes landed on the blue jaguar.

"Wow," I breathed out as we reached the car. My eyes looked at the car in amazement.

"Did you buy this?" Celia asked running her hand down the hood.

"Nah, dad did about a year ago," Aidan said opening the trunk and pulling out two big dufflebags, then two more, and closed the trunk. I grabbed a bag and walked to the house.

An hour later I heard the door open, as I was doing my homework in the kitchen. Aidan and Celia were in the living room watching a movie. The door closed and in walked my mom holding groceries, and my dad followed with paint cans.

"Aidan!" mom yelled as Aidan came into the kitchen. "How are you baby?"

"I'm fine mom," he said as he was pulled into a hug.

"Your favorite colors still blue right?" dad asked as he pulled up paint cans and sat them on the table. Aidan nodded and as he was still being hugged by mom.

"Marcia,.. Marcia let the boy breath." dad said with a chuckle as mom let go.

"Hey dad," Aidan said and was soon pulled into a hug by dad. I let out a laugh. Mom and dad suddenly turned toward me.

"Hey mom, dad," I said beaming at them. Ripped me from my chair and pulled me into a hug smothering kisses all over my face. She was crying. As she let me go, dad pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you guys!" I said breaking down and starting to sob in my dads chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!