Hello Beautiful.

Chapter One.

Miley Cyrus sat on her bed strumming on her guitar. She started getting into the music, and began belting out words.
how did I get here. I turned around and there you were. I didn’t think twice or rationalize
“Miles! Time to get on the bus bud!” The young teenager’s father yelled up at her. Miley rolled her blue eyes and sighed.
“Okay Dad!” She called back. She gathered her things that she had left to take out to the tour bus. .
Miley’s older brother, Trace Cyrus, walked into the room and saw his younger sister struggling with her things.
“Need help little sister?” Miley nodded.
Trace was in a band, Metro Station, and they were working on songs and stuff while the test of his family was on tour. The band was trying to get their CD out.
“I’m going to miss you Miley.” Trace admitted to the brunette.
“I’m gonna miss you to Trace.” Miley bit her lip, trying not to cry.

Trace picked up Miley’s guitars, and carried them out to the bus. Miley was alone in her room. She looked around and sighed. She really was going to miss this, sleeping in her own bed, hanging out with her friends and filming ‘Hannah Montana’. The teenager remembered the day she left the set for the last time; Cody had given her such a big hug, and told her that he’d be waiting. Miley tutted to herself. Boys were only trouble. If she got involved with them, she won’t keep focussed on her career. Miley smiled as she looked at a picture of her and the entire Hannah Montana cast. She was really going to miss all those people who helped her get to where she is today.

Miley walked outside, and put her hand over her eyes. The sun was bright.
“Miley, get on the bus, you have to meet the opening act. And there’s a surprise on the bus.” The older musician told his daughter.
Miley’s eyes lit up. A surprise? What could it be? The blue eyed girl ran onto the bus to meet her opening act, the Jonas Brothers.
She opened the door, to see two girls and three boys dancing to “Swing” by Savage. She laughed to herself.
Oh sh**, shake that a** ma, move it like a gypsy
Stop, whoa, back it up, now let me see your hips swing
Now drop it low and let me see your hips swing
Down to the floor now let me see your hips swing

Miley pressed the stop button on the stereo. She heard groans of complaint. The two girls who were dancing with the boys turned to look at Miley. Miley screamed.
“LAUREN, KAYCIE! What are you two doing here?” She yelled.
“We’re your new closing act.” Lauren explained to Miley. One of the three boys smiled at Lauren.
Kaycie tackled Miley in a hug. The two girls fell to the ground. Lauren jumped on top of the two laughing girls
“I’ve missed you girls.” Miley said.

Miley used to go to elementary school with the two girls. They were practically joined at the hip. Miley had to take up a personal tutor, because she was acting, and singing. They still spoke on online messengers and stuff, but they haven’t really seen each other.

“We’ve missed you too Miley.” The girls hugged, and a chorus of ‘aww-ing’ erupted from the three boys in the room.
“Who exactly are you?” Miley questioned the attractive young men. The young female’s eyes were drawn to the shortest. He has the most memorising eyes, the curliest hair. He was adorable in Miley’s opinion.
“We are the Jonas Brothers.” said the one standing in the middle. His hair was straighter than the other two.
Miley smiled at them.
“Well, Jonas Brothers. I would like your names, so I don’t have to call you Jonas One, Two and Three.” The boys laughed at her. Out of the corner of her eye, Miley saw Lauren staring at the middle one. She smirked.
“I’m Joe.” Said the one standing in the middle. Miley nodded, and shook his hand.
“I’m Kevin.” said the one on the right. Miley also shook his hand.
“What’s up? I’m Nick.” Said the boy that interested Miley. She walked up to him and put her hand out.
“I’m Miley Cyrus.” Nick took the girls hand in his and they shook hands.

Joe and Lauren were playing rock band, Kaycie and Kevin were writing a song, and Miley and Nick were watching the two groups of two.

“OH DAMN. LAUREN, YOU’RE DOING BETTER THAN I AM.” Joe yelled.
“Well duh!” Lauren retorted.
“But you’re a girl!” He exclaimed.
Lauren looked at Joe. She held the plastic guitar in her hands, and hit him with it.
“OUCH. What was that for?” He screamed in pain.
“Calling me a girl.” Lauren stated.
“So what, you’re a man?” Joe asked.
Lauren smacked him on the arm, and he yelped.
“No.”

Miley and Nick were laughing at them. Miley tried to stop laughing, and ended up snorting. Nick just looked at her, and started laughing harder.
“Oh my gosh. You two are hilarious.” Miley said to the feuding rock band-ers.

They both ended up sticking their tongues out at Miley at the same time.
Kaycie looked up at her friend, and rolled her eyes.
“Lauren, one day, your face is going to get stuck like that, and you’re going to be sticking your tongue out at everyone.” She said.
Miley laughed. The tour was getting off to a great start, and it could only get better, Miley hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story.
I hope you like it.
Sorry the first chapter is so short.
XD

comments are love (:

- kaycie
♥