Hello Beautiful.

Chapter Five.

Miley walked into the little kitchen on the bus, done with trying to sleep. She just couldn’t. She had a bad case of Nick Jonas on the mind. She opened the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. She twisted the cap off and took a swig of the cold beverage. She turned slightly to the left and sat at the kitchen table. She started humming to herself, trying to get Nick off her mind. Nick and his curly hair and amazing voice. His soft way of talking and … Miley threw her water bottle across the room. It made a large thud at it hit the kitchen wall. She needed to get Nick Jonas off her mind, and fast; she can’t be tired for the concert the next day. Miley heard a noise coming towards the kitchen and she looked up.

“Hey.” said the soft voice of Nick Jonas
‘Oh great.’ Miley thought to herself.
“Hi Nick.” She smiled.

“What’re you doing up so late Miley?” Nick looked at her puzzled.

“Can’t sleep.” Nick laughed.

“Yeah me either.”

Nick went to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of vitamin water. He sat down at the table next to Miley and smiled at her.

“So Miss. Cyrus, what’s on your mind this early morning?” Nick looked into Miley’s eyes. Miley averted her eyes to the table. She felt as if Nick could read every feeling, every thought, with his eyes. Miley shook her head.

“Nothing…” She lied. She felt a warm hand on top of her cold one.

“Are you sure Miles?” He asked the brunette. She started to nod her head, but then it turned into a shrug.
Nick laughed.

“I don’t really know Nick, I like this boy. And I can’t get him off my mind. I haven’t known him for a very long time, but I think I’m falling in love with him.” Nick froze. He liked Miley, a lot, but she was falling for this other boy. Nick mentally slapped himself.

“Oh, I’m sure he probably likes you back Miley. Someone as amazing as you. I’m in the same situation, except I like a girl … not a boy.” Miley laughed at Nick. “Crap.” Miley thought. He liked another girl. That’s what she gets for not telling him sooner.

“Oh, what’s she like?” Miley swallowed the saliva in her mouth. Did she really want to hear about this girl?

“She’s got brown hair, even though sometimes its blonde. She has blue eyes. She’s really funny. She has a lot of talent. She has a way of changing my moods, and a way to know if something is wrong with me. She‘s perfect.” Miley nodded and smiled. That girl sounds perfect for him.

“What about your guy?” Nick asked Miley.

“Uh, well. He’s got brown curly hair, and brown eyes. He’s pretty funny, and amazing at everything he does. He makes me laugh so much. His music and his family are his passion. He knows basically everything about me, he’s everything I wish I could be. Except for the whole, boy thing. ‘Cause I like being a girl. And so does Hannah Montana.” Nick laughed. He smiled, but inside he frowned. To him, it sounded like she was describing Kevin.

“Kevin likes Kaycie.” Nick blurted out, then covered his mouth. Miley squealed and clapped her hands.

“I knooooooow!” She was bouncing in her seat.
Nick was confused. It’s not Kevin that she likes.

“I think they should date.” Miley said simply and took a sip of Nick’s vitamin water.

Nick nodded. He wanted to know who Miley liked. He really really did. Miley sat there thinking of the girl Nick liked, which sounds weird. Who was she? Was she prettier than her?

“Who is it?” They blurted out at the same time. They both blushed and looked away. Miley stood up and stretched.

“I’m going to head to bed. Goodnight Nicholas.” She leaned down to kiss Nick’s cheek. Nick swiftly turned his head, so her lips came crashing down on his own. Miley was surprised at Nick. What made him do that? They were in this position of kissing each other, when someone cleared their throat. Miley stood up straight and looked at Lauren.

Lauren smirked at Miley, and then raised her eyebrows at Nick.

“Uh, late night snack?” She winked at them. The two teenagers blushed. Lauren walked over to the cupboard and coughed.

“Just date already.” Lauren sighed out, not realizing the two of them heard.

Miley looked at Nick, who was staring at the table.

“Goodnight guys.” Miley said and went to her bunk. She laid down and closed her eyes, and fell into a slumber, full of dreams of a Nicholas Jonas.

Meanwhile, Nick was still sitting at the kitchen table, concocting a plan, with Lauren’s help.
The two of them were up until three am, figuring out this plan. Satisfied with their little plan, the two went to bed, awaiting sleep, and their arrival to the next venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh, really short.
I'm sorry.
Ima try and get another update up soon.
maybe today if I get at least four comments.
(:
yeuss.

- kaycie