Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little Secret

And so it begins...

As I gazed at the place where Draco had been, I thought longingly of summer. It was less than a year ago, but it seemed so far away. How could all of this have happened so quickly? Sixth year wasn't what he had promised.

10 Months ago

I awoke with a jolt of extreme excitement. Today was the day! I could hardly believe a month had gone by. The final half of summer had arrived; and I get to leave my town house in New York City and go back to London.

I quickly pulled on my favorite Kenmare Krestels jersey and paired it with a pair of jeans and black converse. I used my grandmother's wand to magically curl my chocolate brown hair. I couldn't use my own because of the stupid age restriction law. But Grandma Pearl's works well enough for summer.

Stashing the wand in my pocket, I left my room and skipped down the hall. I stopped abruptly at Blaise's room. Carefully, I cracked open the door and peeked inside. Just like I figured, he was sound asleep. Tip-toeing, I made my way over to his bed. I put my face right in front of his.

"Oh brother dearest!" I yelled in a sing-song voice. "It's time to get up!"

He opened his eyes with a start and groaned at the sight of me.

"Bloody hell, Evie!" he whined with a glance at his clock, "It's only six thirty in the morning!"

"So? Get up! The sooner we go the better! I haven't seen anything but your ugly face in a month. I miss people. The social isolation must end!"

My twin sighed, but reluctantly got out of bed. Blaise rubbed some sleep out of his eyes and gave me a malicious sneer. I returned it with a taunting smile and kissed his cheek.

"Now quick! Call a house elf to pack all our stuff so we can go!" I said.

"Why do you want to go back to London so badly? New York City isn't that bad. It's better than the last place Mum and Dad made us live while they were on the run."

I rolled my eyes in frustration. How could he not understand? I missed my friends. I missed the Pureblood social scene. And yes, I missed Draco Malfoy.

"Just call the house elves to pack. I'm going to go have them make us some breakfast. I'm leaving in half an hour whether you're ready or not."

Blaise groaned and snapped his fingers as I left. I heard two distinct cracks telling me he'd called the house elves. Satisfied, I smiled to myself and sauntered off towards the kitchen.
I was greeted with a rather pleasant surprise. My parents, whom I quite frankly detested had already left. Instead of them, I was greeted by a note in my Mum's handwriting which read:

Evelyn and Blaise,

Your father and I have left for the Manor early. We have some urgent business to attend to for the Dark Lord. Therefore, you will be traveling by Floo Powder instead of apparition. We will still be out when you arrive so do everything the Malfoy's instruct you without question. Lucius and Narcissa expect you at the Manor at promptly 7:30 AM. Be good, and make sure to pack your best evening wear for the party tonight.

Your parents,
Rebecca and Steven Zabini


Placing the note back on the table, I scrunched up my nose. Floo Powder was disgusting enough, but a party too? I guess I was getting my wish, a rapid return to the social scene.

"What's that?" Blaise asked, gesturing towards the note.

"Oh just a note from our beloved parents," I said, handing it to him.

He skimmed it briefly then looked up at me.

"Well we're all packed, and it's nearly 7:00. Let's grab a quick bite to eat and then go."

I nodded and snapped my fingers. Almost instantly, a horde of house elves trotted in bearing trays of juice, bacon, eggs, toast, and assorted muffins. They placed them on the table and then left with a few quick bows towards Blaise and I.

We ate in silence. When the large, mahogany, grandfather clock across from Blaise read 7:20 he spoke.

"Let's get going Evie, I don't want to be late. You know how Lucius is about arriving on time."

I snickered in agreement, remember the year we were thirty seconds late to the Manor. Lucius Malfoy was in a tirade at our tardiness and nearly forbade us from staying at his home. Lucky for us, the Dark Lord likes me.

We had a few house elves floo before us with our luggage. Blaise only had two suitcases, whereas I had the elves pack everything I own. I needed to make sure to have the right outfit for every occasion.

Blaise went first. He pinched a bit of Floo Powder between his fingers and stepped into the fireplace.

"MALFOY MANOR"

And in a swirl of emerald green flames, he was gone.

I took one last look at my appearance to make sure it was up to par. I didn't want to deal with Narcissa's shallow tendencies today. All I wanted to do was see my friends and have some fun.

Repeating the process performed by my twin, I took one last look at the townhouse, knowing I'd never see it again. Surely my parents would relocate while I was at Hogwarts. And with a clear chorus of "MALFOY MANOR" it was gone in a wave of green flames.
When the rushing sensation had passed I opened my eyes to see the grand entrance hall of Malfoy Manor. It was newly decorated since I'd been there last summer. It was adorned with dark purple hangings with gold trimmings and the once black stone floor was now made of ivory white marble. The walls remained a deep shade of green. The customary Slytherin House color.

Narcissa wrapped me in a tight hug the second I stepped from the fireplace.

"Oh my dear! How have you been Evelyn?" she released me to study my appearance. "You look well, rather casual though. That certainly will not do."

"Forgive me Narcissa. I simply did not want to ruin my good clothing in the Floo Powder," I said gracefully. That was my response every year. I could always blame my 'casual' clothing on travel.

Narcissa nodded in understanding and stepped back to give Lucius his turn at critizing something about me. I gave Lucius the traditional nod of acknowledgment.

"Good morning, Mr. Malfoy. It's good to see you again. I hope all is well."

"Yes, as always," he said curtly, "Make sure to wipe the Floo Powder from your shoes before you leave the Entrance Hall. Draco take Evelyn's luggage up to her room for her."

With that he disapparted, and for the first time I noticed Draco standing there. He looked mostly the same as always. Yet he was taller than a month ago when we left Hogwarts. He looked me up and down then gave me his infamous smirk. I smirked back and rolled my eyes.

"Well, Blaise, Evelyn," Narcissa said. "I'm sure you want to get unpacked and settled in before the party tonight. Oh and Evelyn, I left you an early birthday present on your bed. I do hope you like it."

"Thank you, Narcissa. That was completely unnecessary," I said politely. Inside I was squealing excitedly. Every present Narcissa had ever given me was utterly fabulous. It took all my will power not to run up the stairs in search of my gift.

"Oh I assure you, Evelyn. It was quite necessary. Now I must take my leave. Make yourselves comfortable and I'll see you at noon for lunch."

Blaise and I said goodbye to her as she disapparated.

"Am I in the same room as always Malfoy?" Blaise asked.

"Yeah, Blaise," Draco said whilst levitating my luggage with his deceased uncle's wand. "Come on Evie, you're in a new room this time."

I nodded and followed Draco upstairs. After a number of countless turns we came upon a familiar hallway. I recognized the painting of Draco's great great grandfather that hung on the wall across from his bedroom door. We stopped walking at the next door and Draco led me inside. I recognized the room instantly.

It was decorated in crimson and black with a king size bed, a grand stone fireplace, and two couches situated around a long coffee table. There was a glass sliding door that led to a balcony overlooking the garden which was adorned in fountains and various tropical flowers. Not to mention littered with gorgeous white peacocks. On the other side of the room was a gigantic walk in closet, next to a grand bathroom that connected this room to Draco's.

"Are you serious Malfoy?" I laughed. "You put me in the room right next to yours?"

Draco smirked and dropped my luggage.

"Yeah, I figured it'd be more convenient this way," he replied, feigning innocence.

"Sure, for the millionth time, it's not going to happen," I said, glaring at him.

"You say that now. But you won't be able to resist me for long."

"You're right, Drake," I smiled and walked over to him. "I just can't resist you."

I grabbed his tie and pulled his face level with mine. Our lips were less than an inch apart. I could see a mixture of arrogance and surprise covering his features. I gave him a soft peck on the lips then pulled away.

"What the hell?" he asked, clearly confused.

"Oh nothing, that's just a taste of what you'll never have," I laughed.

"Just you wait Zabini, I'll have you yet."

I smirked and chose to not to dignify that with a response. Instead I made for the bed and unwrapped the present Narcissa had left for me. Draco propped my Firebolt up against my bed while I ripped the silver wrapping paper from the box.

Inside, I found a lavish, green gown. I held it up against my body. It was strapless and floorlength with a thick ribbon wrapping around the bust and tying in a perfect bow at the side. It had a clutter of sparkles along the top that became more gradual towards the bottom of the dress.

"Wow. This is gorgeous," I whispered.

"I picked it out," Draco said smugly.

"Oh I highly doubt that, Drake. Your fashion sense is terrible," I said while carefully laying the dress back on my bed. "I suppose I'm meant to wear this to the party tonight?"

"That's the plan," he sighed. We stood there in silence for a few moments. The he spoke again. "So what do you want to do until we're forced to go to lunch?"

I thought for a moment. For the most part, the Manor was relatively boring. The best thing about it is the people. And the thought of people brought me to Crabbe, Goyle, and Montague.

"Are the rest of my boys here?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

I picked up my Firebolt from where he'd propped it up against my bed.

"I feel like some 3-on-3, don't you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes...the first chapter is a bit cliche.
Though I promise, it gets better.
Comments?