Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little Secret

Arrival

EVELYN'S P.O.V.

It took us nearly an hour to get to Diagon Alley. It was barely dawn when we arrived, and the streets were still deserted. We landed lightly on the top of the marble staircase, which led up to Gringotts. The bank looked abandoned, Draco must have gone bloody mad. There was no one here, we had no money, we were screwed.

I watched him carefully. He stood at the base of the column closest to me, then stepped heel to toe towards the massive, oak doors. I could see his lips moving, presumably counting his steps. When he reached what looked like 13, he stopped. He knelt down and placed the tip of his wand to the floor. He muttered an incantation and stood back up. A large hole opened in front of him. From it, rose a tiny goblin dressed in an emerald suit.

"May I help you Mr. Malfoy?" he asked professionally.

"Yes, I need to get in to the Malfoy fortune," Draco replied.

"Very well, follow me," he said. More of the floor opened up like a trap door to reveal a long, spiral staircase going down deep into the ground. Draco held out his hand to me. I took it and he led me down the staircase. The walls were curved, it was as if we were in a well, a very sparkly, diamond coated well. When we reached the bottom of the staircase, nearly one hundred desks were revealed to us. Each one was stacked with pieces of parchment, and a very grumpy looking goblin attending to it.

"Now, Mr. Malfoy. Which vault is it that you wish to visit?"

"Number 457," Draco said. The goblin gasped.

"But Sir, that vault is reserved for the most dire of situations. The contents are worth far too much for petty occasions."

"I assure you, I NEED to get into that vault. It's most urgent," Draco insisted.

The goblin looked wary but obeyed the command. He grabbed a ring which was overflowing with golden keys of all shapes and sizes. He led us to a cart that followed a steel track to the deeper vaults of the bank. We got in and it zipped away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this update was pathetically short; however, this is only part A.
I will post part B immediately following this one so you can get your fill.
Comments would be lovely!
XoXo Kate