Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little Secret

Twitching Pentagram

EVELYN'S P.O.V.

The plane landed in India four hours later. It was already dark here, though I figured it would just be nearing sunset at Hogwarts. How could possibly I miss England already?

Draco and I left the plane, but not before asking the stuardess when our connecting flight left. She said we had an hour. That would leave us with enough time to grab a bite to eat.

We walked hand in hand to the cafeteria. There wasn't much that I'd heard of. All the food was Middle Eastern. I didn't see anything English, or even American for that matter.

"What are you in the mood for?" I asked Draco.

"Well, since you're asking..." he started, whilst pulling me closer.

"I meant food, Drake," I laughed and smacked him on the arm.

"Damn. Well, I don't care," he looked around at all the foreign restaurants, until his eyes landed on one. I followed his gaze. He was staring at a little, Italian looking restaurant.

"Mhmm, finally! Something I recognize," I said.

Draco smirked and pulled me over to the counter.

"Che vuoi mangiare?" the man at the counter asked.

"Uh...sorry, we only speak English," I said timidly.

"You only speak English," Draco corrected. "He asked what we want to eat."

"Oh just get me some cheese pizza, I have to go to the bathroom," I answered.

I made to walk away, but Draco grabbed my arm.

"You are NOT to leave my sight under ANY circumstances," he commanded.

"But I have to pee," I whined.

Draco grabbed my arm tighter. He held me in place while he ordered our food. After he paid, the man said it would be five minutes before it was ready. Draco translated this all to me and agreed we could make a loo trip.

He pulled me through the crowd and to the loo door labeled women.

"You have three minutes. I'm going to stand right here outside the door. If you're not out here in three minutes I'm going to assume you're in trouble, okay?"

"Merlin, Draco. Chill out. I'm just gonna pee. Nothing bad's going to happen," I joked.

He glared at me whilst crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

"You just wasted thirty seconds of your loo time by standing there," he said.

"You are impossible!" I hollered. I walked quickly into the loo. I did my business, then began washing my hands. A women came over to the sink next to mine and began to touch up her eyeliner.

She looks familiar...

"So," she started conversationally. "Where are you headed?"

---

DRACO'S P.O.V.

Evie stormed into the loo.

Great. It's been just one day and I've already pissed her off.

A woman in a long black dress entered the loo shortly after Evie. She had on big sunglasses, and her long, black, frizzy hair was tied in a pony tail. A tattoo of a pentagram shown on the nape of her neck. Just as she entered the loo I swore I saw it twitch. Only magical tattoos could move.

I'd seen a tattoo like that before. I pondered it for a brief time. Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

---

EVELYN'S P.O.V.
"I'm headed to China," I lied and smiled sweetly.

"That's not what I heard," the woman snarled as she pulled off her sunglasses.

The door burst open. Draco pulled out his wand in attempt to curse the woman, but she waved it away as if it were a fly pestering her.

"Now, Draco, is that anyway to greet your Aunt?"

"Bella!" I screamed in realization.

"Yes, Bella!" she exclaimed, mocking my tone of shock. "Are you coming quietly?"

Draco shot another curse at her. She waved it away as easily as before. I searched for my wand, but couldn't find it.

"I'll take that as a NO," she said to Draco, "Looking for this sweetheart?" she asked whilst twirling my wand in between her fingers. Then before I could blink, she grabbed Draco by his collar. She attempted to grab me, but couldn't. In her frustration, she disapparated. My wand and the velvet bag lay on the floor where they had just been. I picked them up carefully.

I touched the locket around my neck absentmindedly. She meant me harm. She couldn't touch me.

"Thank you, Draco," I whispered. A silent tear cascaded down my cheek as I clutched the valuables tighter in my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make the world go 'round...
XoXo Kate