Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little Secret

Midnight Excursions

I audibly gasped. How could that be? Evelyn Potter? I'm a fuckinging half blood?!?! I looked down my body in disgust, fully aware of the dirt flowing through my veins.

"My dear, calm down. Your mind is flooding with unnecessary questions. Let me answer them," Voldemort said serenely.

I tried to silence my endless train of thought, which was derailing inside my head. My entire life was a lie.

"Now, yes, you are Harry Potter's sister. However, you are not fully related to him."

I let my mouth fall open now. I was beyond confused. What the hell was going on?

"Evelyn, James Potter wasn't exactly the most faithful man in the world. He had a mistress, whom he impregnated. This was your mother, a pureblood," I let out a breath of relief, he smirked, "The night she was planning to tell James about, well, you, he broke it off. He told her that Lily was pregnant with Harry and that they couldn't be together. So, she kept the baby a secret. She came to the Zabini's one night with you in her arms; the two of you were close to death. Rebecca took you and your mother died. After some contemplation, I decided to keep you around in case I needed you to fulfill the second prophecy. Rebecca wanted to keep you, so you became Evelyn Zabini."

I thought for a second, then very cautiously asked, "My Lord? The Prophecy says I need to be kin to both of you. I'm Harry's half sister, yet I see no possible way that I am related to you."

He smirked, mockingly, knowingly, and eyed me like a piece of meat.

"Oh we're going to fix that, you're going to become my wife."

---

Harry's P.O.V.

Evelyn had been gone for half an hour when my scar began to burn ferociously. I knew she had gone to see the Dark Lord. How could Dumbledore have trusted her?

He was pleased, very pleased. Though not in the usual sense. It burned fiercer, I grabbed my forehead in pain and gasped.

"Your scar's hurting. Harry, we told you to block your mind to Vol-Voldemort!" Hermione scolded.

"Oh bloody hell, Hermione," Ron groaned. "Isn't it a good thing that Harry knows what You-Know-Who's doing right now? After all, Evelyn is with him. Well, more than likely."

"Yes, she is, Mr. Weasley," Dumbledore said wisely, "She needed to know why she is so special to the Dark Lord. She wanted answers from him. Do not fret."

"Harry?" Hermione asked carefully, "How is he feeling?"

I thought for a second, tapping in to his emotions fully.

"He's pleased, very pleased. Though, Evelyn didn't complete a task to please him. He's pleased with himself, at his clever thinking. Whatever plan he has gives him some kind of sick pleasure. It's, it's overwhelming," I choked out. I'd never experienced Voldemort with this much intensity before. He was planning something, something bad for me.

---

Back to Evelyn's P.O.V.

I had my orders. I left Malfoy Manor thoroughly pissed, disgusted, and saddened. My entire life was a lie. It was all planned out for me from the beginning. I got my wish. I was to be the Dark Queen, the real one, Voldemort's queen.

Back in Dumbledore's office, I stepped out of the fireplace and dusted myself off.

"How did it go, Ms. Zabini?"

"Oh fine, just fine. Turns out he wants me to kill Harry and I can't be with the guy I love because Voldemort's a sick pervert," I grumbled.

The golden trio stared at me curiously, but Dumbledore just smiled, as per usual.

"Well, you don't plan on killing Harry do you?" Ron asked.

"Bloody hell, Weasel! Of course not, I'm on your side now! Sick, freak, Voldemort."

My arm burned in displeasure. I'd just been branded and I was already pissing it off. Fabulous. Being a Death Eater only made being in the Order that much more confusing.

"Well, if you're on our side," Hermione said, "Can we please get rid of the old Slytherin nicknames for the three of us?"

I nodded. "Around you three I can, but you do realize that I'm not tarnishing my reputation by being publicly friendly. I'll tone it down though."

"But why not? You don't really like those vile Slytherins, do you?" she prodded.

"Hermione, give it a rest," Ron sighed, "We can only expect so much at a time from the Slytherin Princess."

"Is that who you guys think I am? Well sorry to disappoint you, but that title would belong to Pansy Parkinson," I spat, disgusted at the thought of her.

"Oh," Ron blushed, "You and Malfoy just always seemed pretty cozy is all."

"Yeah we were, until Voldemort screwed it all up." I grumbled.

They looked at me like I was mental. I said goodbye to Professor Dumbledore and stomped out of the Headmaster's office. I was halfway down the corridor before I heard a trio of footsteps jogging after me.

"We're sorry about that," Harry said.

"You must really like Ferret Boy, huh?" Ron asked. Hermione smacked him upside the back of his head when he said the word 'Ferret'.

"Ronald, we said no nicknames!"

He rolled his eyes, but shut his mouth.

"Yeah, I liked Draco a lot. But I can't anymore. He's marrying Pansy and I just need to move on."

Hermione gave me a sympathetic hug. Oh Merlin, I'm hugging a Mudblood. I really am changing.

"I think I'm going to head back to the dungeons. I'll see you tomorrow?"

The three of them nodded as I turned to leave.

"I'll see you guys later, okay?" I heard Harry ask. He trotted up to catch me.

"Can I walk you to the dungeons?"

"Sure," I said. I studied my brother carefully for the first time. The only other time I'd ever even paid attention to him was when Draco and him got in a row. Other than that, he was just Pothead. His eyes were kind, a vivid emerald green. His hair was jet black and messy, just like his father. I ran my fingers absentmindedly through my own dark hair. Just like our father, I thought.

"I'm really glad you joined the Order," he said as we reached the dungeons.

"Yeah, me too. It's nice to be one of the good guys for once," I laughed.,Harry smiled sweetly.

"I better get back up to the tower," he draped his invisibility cloak over his shoulders, leaving just his face exposed. "I'll see you later, Evelyn."

"Yeah see you," I replied.

He kissed me on the cheek. Then, he was gone.

I stood there thinking. Thinking about my brother, my future husband, my missions, Draco, my life, the lies I've lived. It was only one day into sixth year and my life was already screwed up. Lovely.

I was snapped out of my daydream by someone pinning me up against the wall. I let my eyes refocus and saw Draco. His eyes were filled with hatred and disgust.

"What the hell were you doing with Scarhead?" he asked, voice dripping with disdain.

"What's it to you?" I spat.

"Don't go there, Evelyn, now answer my question!"

"I'm on a mission for the Dark Lord and Potter's part of it, okay? Happy now?" I yelled.

"So why was he kissing you?"

"It's part of the job description. Calm down. You're with Pansy, why would you care?"

"You know the answer to that," Draco whispered, his features had softened dramatically. I knew I'd said the right thing. I was silent for a moment.

"Can you let me go now?" I asked.

"I could, but I rather enjoy this position, don't you?" he smirked.

I returned his smirk with one of my own and sighed.

"What do you want Draco?" I asked exasperated.

"You," he replied. I could see in his eyes just how serious he was.

"We both know that can't happen," I sighed again.

"Well, we'll just have to keep it a secret then, won't we?"

"Draco, that never works," I began to argue further, but he put his finger on my lips to silence me. He leaned down and placed a dozen light kisses along my neck and collarbone.

"Stop complaining Evelyn, any girl would kill to be in your position."

"Oh really? They'd kill to be the infamous Draco Malfoy's dirty little secret? I think I'll pass, thanks." I made to move but he pinned me against the wall harder.

I smirked as his lips crashed down upon mine. I felt his hunger in his lips. He wanted me bad. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let him in. His hands ran down my body and rested at my hips. I brought mine up to the back of his head and pulled him closer to me. We stayed like that for countless minutes. And just when Draco was beginning to unbutton my shirt, we heard the distinct sound of someone clearing their throat.

We broke apart and saw Sophie staring at us wide-eyed, with the grin of a cheshire cat plastered on her face.

"Well now I know what you do during prefect duties," she said to Draco before turning on heel and walking towards the common room. "Oh and by the way," she added, turning around, "Snape's headed this way."

I freed myself from Draco's grasp and went to catch up with Sophie. He followed and the three of us dashed safely inside the common room. It was deserted, except for us. Sophie headed up to bed with a 'You better tell me what's going on' look. I nodded and she left.

"I'll see you in the morning, Drake."

He kissed me one last time.

"Sweet dreams, Evie," he whispered.

With that I headed up to bed, to face Sophie, and the probably now awake Marissa.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
XoXo Kate