Insert Romantic Title Here

Epilouge

The tour was over.

Melissa and Mikey were married.

Jackie and Bob were engaged.

Gerard and I were together.

Frank had gotten his heart broken twice; once by me and the other by a French girl who he’d caught in bed with someone else. Not just any one else, but Chad.

Ray and Amber haven’t spoken since that night at the hospital.

And Chad had officially been fired.

It was coming into the Christmas season. Recording for the new record would start soon, which means we’ll have to get a new tour manager.

As amazing as it is to think about but we’re coming up on the one-year anniversary since we met. And I still have that ticket stub. I still have that beaten up van. I still wear that scarf. I still have those pointless pictures. But something has changed. No, it’s not the fact that we sold our apartment and moved to New Jersey. No it’s not the fact that we quit our job at Barnes and Noble’s. No, it’s not the fact that I have a new job as the band’s pianist. And no, it’s definitely not that fact that I have a famous boyfriend.

Maybe it was the fact that the state of dreaming was gone. The reality of the situation had finally settled in and I was welcoming it with open arms.

I really loved it. I loved sitting in Gerard’s arms watching Christmas movies with the multicolored tree lights illuminating our faces. I loved knowing that I could wake up in the morning and see his face at the start of each day. I loved how Gerard loved me, even with my strange personality quirks.

It was an amazing feeling, and I knew that it would never fade. We’d stay this happy forever. Nothing could ever come between us. Not the strength of a hurricane or the mental testing of a death. We’d already been through that once, and there’s been proof that our love can beat the inevitable. We would be the inevitable. And we’d have one hell of a time doing it.

~-~-~-~-

If you haven't guessed... I'm starting a sequel. There's just too many people I think I'm letting down. Maybe all I needed was a short break, and my energy will come back. Or maybe I just need a change of scene? Yes... and I know exactly the thing for that! ^_^

So if you liked this, please, keep an eye out for the sequel! I'll probably post a notice on this story when it's finally posted, so stay subscribed if you'd like to stay informed for that!

Once again, I love all my readers to death, thank you for all of your lovely comments and encouraging support. Your the reason I keep going. Your the reason for the sequel, every single stincking one of you. Thank you so much, I love you eternally.

Yours (Hopefully) Forever Dedicated,

Katie