Kiss Me.

"I hope you die a virgin!"

"Gee, kiss me!" Frank pouted as he rolled on his bestfriend's bed. 'Gee', the Frank-abbreviation for 'Gerard', looked up from his comic book to stare at Frank.

"Why do you want me to kiss you so bad?"

Frank frowned and sat up, crossing his arms. "Because... well, because I want you to kiss me. That should be reason enough for you to simply kiss me instead of making it hard on me!"

'Gee' rolled his eyes and continued reading his comic book. Frankie and Gerard had been friends for a long, long time, but recently, Frank's wanted nothing but for Gerard to kiss him. It's a well-known fact that Gerard didn't get this at first, seeing as he's completely oblivious to everything around him. You could literally throw yourself at him and chances are he still won't acknowledge you.

"Gerard, I swear that if you don't kiss me, I will throw that comic out the window!"

"I'd like to see you try," Gerard replied, his voice hinting that he's completely unconvinced and...well, unamused.

Another well known fact known to man-kind is to never, ever, doubt Frank. Ever.

The younger teen stood up from the bed and took the comicbook from Gerard and ran over to the window, sitting on the edge and extending his arm, waving the comicbook out the window. "Are you going to kiss me now? Yes?"

Gerard stared at his beloved comic, wide-eyed. He could kiss Frank, and take his comicbook. Easy as that. But, men will be men.

"No."

Frank's innocent stare turned into a glare and he threw the comicbook out the window, to which Gerard ran and looked down at his book as it fell unto a puddle of mud. Leave it to God to decide to make it rain the same day as Frank decides to go crazy.

"You're an asshole."

"And you're a ... non-kissing person," Frank replied, getting up and grabbing his jacket. "Call me when you decide you'll kiss me."

"Oh... Well, it was nice meeting you."

Frank flipped him off with a whine and left Gerard to mourn.

"AND I HOPE YOU DIE A VIRGIN!" Frank yelled from outside.

----

Donna dropped Gerard and Frank in the movies for the premire of 'The Dark Knight', Gerard even dressed as Batman and Frank dressed as Robin. Nobody would really laugh at them, seeing as the phenomenon for the movie was huge, but in other circumstances, people would laugh, hard. And it didn't help that Gerard in spandex was... well, a bit scarring.

"Call me when you boys want me to pick you up."

"Yes, mom."

"And don't talk to strangers."

"Yes, mom."

"And kiss Frank."

"Ye-what?" Gerard frowned and looked at Frank who was innocently looking up at the roof.

Donna rolled her eyes and drove away.

"Okay, Robin," Gerard said as he pulled down on his tight pants, trying to refrain them from sticking to his thighs. "Let's go."

Frank smiled and wrapped his arms around Gerard's right arm, resting his head on his shoulder. "Oh, Gee-Gee, our first date!"

"Frank, this-is-not-a-date, goddamnit!"

"It's no good living in denial, Gee-Bear!"

Gerard sighed and facepalmed. As much as he loved Frank, he could get to be annoying. While Gerard was thinking of ways to unglue Frank's arms from his own, Frank was daydreaming of him and Gerard making-out, especially dressed as Batman and Robin. How hot was that?

"Frank," Gerard said in an annoyed tone, staring at his younger friend who was drooling and standing in line, not moving or showing any sign of life apart from the whimpers he let escape when he imagined Gerard and him kissing. Maybe they could kiss in the Eiffel tower! How nice would that be?

"Hmm?" Frank replied when he came back to reality.

Gerard rolled his eyes and dragged him along to the ticket box. "Two tickets to Batman."

Frank gleamed, still clinging onto Gerard and smiling at the lady. "We're on our first date!"

Gerard's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly. "W-We're not on a first date, he's just my friend, we're not on a date!"

Little did they know that the lady on the booth didn't give a shit as she obnixously chewed her gum with her mouth open, staring at them. "Sure, whatever. It's 16 bucks"

Gerard took out his wallet as Frank squealed and looked at the girl again. "He's even paying for me!"

"Frank, shut up or I'll make you pay for this yourself."

Frank scowled. "Batman would never do that to Robin!"

"Yeah, well, Robin never went around molesting Batman and trying to get him to kiss him."

"... That's because you weren't paying attention to the last movies!"

"Robin doesn't even appear on this movie!" Gerard protested as he handed over his money.

Frank shrugged and held on tighter to Gerard's arm.

---

"...I want candy."

"What? No! The movie is about to start! I asked you if you wanted candy before we got here and you said no!"

"That's because I don't want to have something stuck on my teeth when you kiss me!"

"Goddamnit, I don't want to kiss you, Frank!"

Frank pouted and crossed his arms, staring at the screen. Gerard sighed. He couldn't stand Frank being mad at him. Yes, Gerard couldn't stand it. As much as he wanted to deny it.

"Fine, what do you want?"

Frank smiled. "Popcorn! And ... nachos! But, just the cheese, not the nachos! And," Frank bit his lip. "Oh, oh, and breathmints, in case, you know..."

"Let me guess, incase I try to kiss you."

"No, in case I want to throw them at the guy with the afro 2 seats down... So you do want to kiss me!" Frank squealed, hugging Gerard and resting his head on his chest. "You're too sweet, Batman."

Gerard mumbled something incoherent, not on purpose, but only because he couldn't decide which curse word was better.

He got up from his seat, Frank clinging on to him. He knew, in the back of his head, that when they'd come back, their seats would be taken. Frank couldn't be left alone, no way. This kid was dangerous. He could cause chaos anywhere. And that is another well-known fact.

Once Frank and Gerard came back, Gerard facepalmed. He knew it. Seat? Taken.

Frank pointed at a seat in the corner with a wide smile. "Look, Gee! There's a seat over there!"

"Yes, Frank. But that's only one seat!"

"Exactly!"

Gerard frowned up until he realized where this was going. "I'm not going to let you sit on my lap! You will not rape me in a movie theatre!"

Frank pouted. "You can't rape the willing. C'mon, don't be such an ass, I won't try anything."

Gerard sighed and sat down as Frank squealed, yet again, and sat on Gerard's lap, sideways, resting his head on Gerard's chest and drinking his soda, holding onto it with both hands. Leave it to Frank to be terrifyingly adorable in a Robin suit.

Gerard unconsciously brushed some hair off Frank's face and put his hand on his waist, trying to pay attention to the movie.

"Frankie, you can't see the movie if you're sitting sideways."

"I don't care," Frankie replied and yawned. "Hey, Gee?"

"Yes?"

"Kiss me."

"No."

"Fine," Frank replied and closed his eyes, and moments later, he fell asleep. Gerard was too much into the movie (and into the hotness that is Batman) to actually notice up until half the movie.

----

"Eek," Frank squealed,hiding behind Gerard as they walked through a museum. Frank loved it, he loved it all. Up until they got to the spiders part. Frank doesn't like spiders, at all.

"Frankie, it's just a tarantula," Gerard said, knocking on the crystal. "See? It has a crystal, he won't escape and he won't harm you."

"What if he does? What if he comes at night and tries to kill me? Will you save me?"

"No."

Frank stood up indignantly and punched Gerard on the arm. "I can't believe I let you take me out on a date."

"It-wasn't-a-date!"

Frank crossed his arms. "Well, I disagree."

"You are aware that you'd be the only one considering it a date? Therefore you'd sound pathetic?"

"Are you aware that you should kiss me?"

Gerard groaned and kept walking.

"Gee-Gee!" Came Frank's playful voice, clinging on to his arm again. "I want to see the dinosaurs!"

"Frank, we can't get away from the other students," Gerard pointed out as he followed in line with the other students. It wasn't up until now that he noticed there was a guide speaking to them about what they were seeing.

"I'm cold..."

"I don't care."

"...I'm freezing."

"Don't care."

"...I don't want to die an ice-cube!"

Gerard groaned and took off his favorite fake-leather jacket, putting it around Frank's shoulders. "There, happy? You won't die an ice-cube."

Frank smiled and snuggled up to the jacket, thanking Gerard and walking behind him. Frank always liked the way Gerard smelled. Sure, to others that would be plain disturbing, but it was true! Frank was on a mission to find out Gerard's cologne. That after he gets a kiss from Gerard.

Frank stopped walking as he spotted the dinosaours just across. He didn't think about it twice and walked the opposite direction, skipping all the way to the giant dinosaur and smiled.

---

"Shit. Shit. Shit. I can't believe I lost a 16-year old in a museum!" Gerard told himself, looking frantically for Frank. It would all be easier if Frank had a cellphone. But he never knew his own number, and to top it off, he always ended up breaking them one way or another.

"Frankie?" Gerard yelled, his voice slightly panicky. He didn't like to accept it, but he was worried. What if someone wanted to rape Frank? He was too cute, it could happen! What if Sweeney Todd wanted Frank? Gerard shook his head. Maybe he shouldn't have stayed all night watching a Tim Burton marathon. "Frankie, where are you, kid?"

Gerard sighed, eyes watering a bit. He had been all over the museum, over and over again. The school bus probably left. They could, and chances are, they would. They'd call Donna and say; 'we lost your son. Tough shit. Maybe you should've taken him to the museum yourself, you lazy person!'

"Frankie, c'mon, w-where are you? This isn't funny!"

Frank frowned as he stared cutely at Gerard who still wasn't aware that Frank was right behind him, sitting on the floor in front of the giant dinosaur. "Hey, Gee!"

Gerard's eyes widened and he turned around to look at Frank. "F-Frankie?!"

Frankie innocently nodded and smiled. "Meet Rex!" He said as he pointed up at the huge skeleton dinosaur. "Isn't he pretty?"

Gerard sighed, "Frank, is this where you have been the entire time?"

"Uh, no. I went to look at the turtles. One of them reminds me of us! Want to see?"

"No, Frank. The school bus probably left and here you are with...Rex."

Frank smiled, grabbing his malepurse and putting it over his shoulder, taking Gerard's hand and dragging him along. "C'mon, I want you to see the turtles. I named them Gee and Frankie!"

Gerard facepalmed but followed him nonetheless.

"Hey, Gee?"

"What?"

"Kiss me?"

"No."

----

Frank smiled as he stared at a puppy on a pet shop. Chances were that the store owner would make Frank clean the window because Frank's hands are on the window and his nose is pushed up against it. But, Frank being Frank, didn't care. He was going to get that puppy no matter what. And even better, that puppy was going to come from a special person.

Frank ran into Gerard's home, waving at Donna and running upstairs, calling out for Gerard in an insanely mischevious, yet adorable voice. "Oh Geeerard."

"Oh nooo," came Gerard's voice from his room, in the same tone as Frank's.

Frankie smiled and headed into the room, sitting on top of Gerard and grinning. "I want a puppy!"

"Get a puppy then," Gerard replied with a frown, sitting up, balancing himself with both arms behind him and staring at Frank.

"I can't. You have to get him for me."

"Oh really? How so?"

Frank shrugged. "I want you to buy him for me, as a present."

"Oh, I wasn't aware that I was now Santa Claus."

"Well, yeah, a crappy one..."

Gerard scowled. "Just for that, I'm not getting you a puppy."

Frank glared at him as best as he could. Maybe he'd have some unknown powers over Gerard, little did he know that he did have powers on Gerard, but just when he got sad.

Frank gave up, sighing. "You won't kiss me, you won't buy me a puppy, what kind of crappy boyfriend are you?"

"... I'm not?"

Frank sighed dramatically. "Gerard, you're breaking my heart, I don't want to break up with you..."

"Oh, please do."

"... Get me a puppy, Gerard Arthur Way!"

Gerard raised an eyebrow. "What if I don't? What're you going to do about it?"

---

Frank squealed, hugging 'Gerard Jr.' and kissing Gerard on the cheek. "Thank you, Gee! He's so cute!"

Gerard gulped. "I-It's fine, d-don't worry about it."

The younger teen squealed and looked at the puppy, which had a red ribbon as a necklace, prove that it was a gift. And red because 'it's the color of love' as Frank said, and Gerard was in no position to say otherwise. He learned his lesson.

"Mommy loves you, Gerard Jr. Yes he does, yes he does! Look at daddy!" Frank spoke to the dog in a baby-voice and started walking backwards infront of Gerard, showing him the doggy. "That's daddy! And he loves you very, very much! Daddy, say hi to Gerard Jr."

Gerard scoffed, avoiding the strange looks he got from people. "Hi, Gerard Jr. I'm dad. Three rules, no barking in my room, no doing your... 'duty' in my room and no dating until you're married."

Gerard Jr. just stared blankly at him and then looked away, probably wishing he'd be back at the petstore, where he'd be safe.

Frank hugged Gerard Jr. again and looked up at Gerard, stopping and therefore making Gerard stop as well. "I think he needs proof that we're the parents."

Gerard stared blankly at him. "First, he's a dog. Second, how?"

Frank grinned. "Kiss me?"

The older boy groaned and kept walking.

---

October 31st. Frank's birthday and Halloween. Frank smiled as he petted Gerard Jr. whom was curled up in a ball in his 'Superman' disguise.

Frank himself dressed as 'Jack Skellington' from The Nightmare Before Christmas, but he didn't powder his face in white.

"Mom," Frank said. "Do you think Gee will like this?"

His mother, Linda, jumped up, putting a hand to her chest and breathing heavily. "You scared me, Frank! You still live here? You're always at Gerard's."

Frank scowled. He couldn't really tell if she was joking or not.

He settled for whining. "Mom, will he like it or not?"

"I'm sure any teenage boy would want you, hun."

Frank rolled his eyes. "Well, I don't want them. I only want Gee. Right, Gerard Jr.?" He said, turning to Gerard Jr. who was in a deep sleep. Or, at least, pretended to be.

"Holyshit, there's a dog, too?!"

---

The party held at Gerard's house as in part a celebration to Frank's party and a typical Halloween party. Mostly Frank's birthday because he was considered a member of the family, since he was always there.

"Happy birthday, love," Donna spoke to him over the loud music, hugging him.

Frank smiled and thanked her, but kept his eyes on all the presents in the living room. Truth be told, he would give all those presents away if it meant Gerard would kiss him.

"Where's Gerard?" Frankie questioned her.

"Upstairs, getting ready. He'll be down."

Frankie nodded and headed over to the living room, sitting down. He didn't know half these people. Some were Gerard's parents friends, some were Gerard's friends from school (which Frank knew, of course, all of them) and some were little kids, probably Gerard's brother's friends.

He sighed and put an elbow on the handle of the sofa's arm and his chin on his hand.

"Somebody's bored," came Gerard's voice from behind, which brought a wide smile to Frank's adorable face and he stood up, facing Gerard and hugging him.

Gerard hugged him back. "Happy birthday, Frankie."

"Preseeents," Donna squealed as she passed by them, dragging Frank along. The music died down and everyone formed a circle around Frank, whom felt scared and overwhelmed. Gerard sat next to him, staring at the presents.

"Open, open!" Donald said, handing him one by Mikey. Frank took it and thanked Mikey.

After a while, Frank smiled and thanked, but he was disappointed because there was nothing more left except one present, and it wasn't by Gerard. He sighed, opened it and thanked the person a monotone voice.

"Hey, what about Gerard?" Bob, one of Gerard's friends asked. Everyone turned to look at Gerard and he smiled, looking at Frank, whom looked at him a bit teary eyed, hoping he'd at least get something, at least a card by him, anything.

"Do you... want your present here?" Gerard asked, "infront of everyone?"

Frank nodded, staring at Gerard and gripping onto his shirt as Gerard takes out a card from his pocket and hands it to a frowning Frank, whom opens it quickly.

Kiss me?

Mikey, the youngest of the Way brothers, pops up from behind, reading the letter. "IT SAYS, 'KISS ME'!"

Donna and Donald smiled at them as the rest of the people cheered and chanted 'kiss him!' Much like 'Never Been Kissed'.

Gerard smiles and cups Frank's face, leaning forward and kissing him. And the only words going through Frank's head are 'best-fucking-birthday-ever'.

Everyone cheered and smiled, and when they stopped cheering, Frank and Gerard were still kissing.

Donna coughed. "You can... stop now."

Frank and Gerard pulled away and Frank squealed, kissing Gerard again.

----

It had been now a few months after Frankie's birthday. Things were great -sorta-. Gerard was now calling Frankie by adorable (yet, gag-worthy) nicknames and Frankie... well, he was still... Frankie.

"Geeeeee?" Frankie said in an overly whiny voice, poking his boyfriend on the cheek. "Wake up!"

Gerard groaned, "go back to sleep, love."

Frankie smiled and got on Gerard's lap, poking his cheek. "Up, up, up!"

"It's early!" Gerard protested, "what do you want, sweetheart?"

Frank smiled, tilting his head. "...Kiss me?"