Status: completed

Rebel Without a Cause Matt Sanders

Wants and Needs

Brian: no more fucking around. We're losing to much time.

Melly: and what do you want me todo?

Brian's lips curled at the corners. I looked at Matt down the hallway. He was talking with Jenn and Jimmy. He had been spending a lot of time with us.

Brian: you already got him where we need him.

Melly: then just ask him. He'll say yes.

Brian: but having you do it will garuntee it.

Melly: having any of us will.

Brian: do it Melly. I don't have time to waste we need this to be done by the end of the month. Danny's already got us worked into a bunch of small clubs and bars.

I frowned.

Melly: so now we have dead lines. Go fuck him yourself if you want him that bad.

He glared at me.

Brian: don't be smart with me Melly.

Matt: what's up guys?

Brian: you just so happened to be our topic Matt.

Brian gave me a glance. I glared then smiled at Matt.

Matt: what about me?

Melly: you don't get fucked enough.

Matt: according to who?

Melly: Brian.

Matt: I do.

Brian: sure you do.

He shot me a look.

Brian: we're having a party.

Jenn: we are?

Brian: yes. Jimmy should've told you all about it.

Jimmy: yes...the party that Jimmy should've told you about. Surprise! Its a surprise. Only me and Bri know about it.

Jenn: uh huh. If that's the case then Jimmy, me and you have shit to take care of.

Brian gave a nod as they walked off.

Matt: so the party at the house?

Brian: yes.

Matt: you guys do a lot of parties.

Melly: well you know, just how we live.

Matt: yeah I guess.

Brian: its going to be good. All the best girls will be there.

Matt: oh yeah?

I felt Matt's eyes. Brian's quiet laughter made me look at him.

Brian: don't even Matt.

Matt: don't what.

Brian: Melly is something even a big guy like you can't handle.

I smirked proudly.

Matt: and pathetic assholes like Zacky can?

Brian: careful. Danny your best friend is one of those pathetic assholes.

Matt: I don't care. All I know is a bitch like her is not ment to be with just anyone.

Melly: and I'm not.

Brian smiled.

Brian: no little skank is with three.

Melly: takes Zacky and some on the side to keep me satisfied.

Matt rolled his eyes.

Melly: Matthew, the pathetic assholes, as you call them, happen to be the talk in the girls bathroom. Now as far as I'm concerned that's where it counts most for a boy. And as much as you dislike Zacky, he is the very best. He's a wanted man. Ask any girl. Ask any guy.

He looked at Brian, who just nodded a bit.

Brian: don't worry though. There will plenty of other girls.

Matt: whatever I'll be there.

Brian: good.

We walked away without another word.

Brian: Melly tonight...

The house smelled of alcoholic beverages and smoke.

Melly: Zacky, you know what's going to happen tonight.

He held me close. A smirk played across his lips.

Zacky: someones going to get a piece of hell.

Melly: I'm not hell.

Zacky: yeah you are. You're so good, you know its not right. So good, its sending anyone to hell.

Melly: Zacky...

He connected our lips. My hands went to his hair.

Zacky: I know I have to share. Cause you do.

I nodded.

Melly: no more tellin' boys to stay away. You know what will happen.

Zacky: endless nights of being without my Melly.

Melly: exactly and I don't want that.

Zacky: me either. I love you.

I jammed my tounge in his mouth.

Melly: I know you do.

I walked off. My bare feet taking me across the room. Matt is never hard to find. I coyly slipped by him, brushing my skin against his. The cold hit my bare legs as I went out back. My short skirt barley moving in the slight breeze. The sight of a bunch of drunk idiots made me laugh.

Matt: Melly.

I smiled but didn't look at him.

Melly: what?

Matt: where are your shoes?

Melly: they get in the way.

Matt: of what?

I faced him. His eyes slowly looked me over.

Melly: less I need to take off.

I walked away. I could feel him following.

Melly: following is a really bad habit of yours.

Matt: only when it comes to you.

Melly: and why is that?

Matt: I thought we've already established that.

Melly: no.

Matt: cause I want you.

Melly: ahh yes. That. Now how hard is that to admit?

Matt: not very. You just make it hard to at times.

Melly: why is that?

Matt: not sure.

Melly: maybe you should figure it out.

Matt: maybe.

I licked my lips.

Melly: dance with me.

I commanded. He led me to the mesh of dancing bodies. Stone Temple Pilots, Down was perfectly playing.

Melly: will you show me?

I sang along. My back was firmly pressed agianst his chest. His hands resting on the front of my hips. As they swayed smoothly to the music. My hands traveling sensually over his exposed arms. I needed to tease his sense of touch. I turned in his arms. I swayed down to the floor. Running my hands down his front. I hooked my fingers around his belt loops coming back up. He smiled at me. His hands sliding down my lower back and farther. We pushed together. As close as possible. My body rolled against his. I could feel sweat spread thinly over his skin. I tilted my head to the side as his mouth made contact. I smiled triumphetly. One of my hands ran down the back of his neck. I felt one of his hands wander under the back of my skirt.

Melly: Matthew what's gotten into you.

He looked at me. My smile was vile. His eyes swarmed with determiniation. He grabbed one of my legs and wrapped it around him. He made full contact. I answered back. The game was well known. Who could raise the heat faster. And he was doing a good job. But I'm always better. I pulled his face towards mine. He closed the gap. His kiss was different. Full of an unfamiliar lust. A taste of a unexplored man, was always interesting. He fought for dominance. He wanted things his way. Poor boy doesn't know it don't work that way.

Matt: stop fighting me. You want me just as much as I want you.

Melly: that so?

I asked amused.

Matt: why would you put up so much effort if you didn't.

He gave a sexy smirk.

Melly: so you figured out my secret.

Matt: no you told me yourself when you said we're the same.

Melly: clever.

Matt: I'm not as dumb as I let you think.

Melly: perhaps.

I was going to let him think whatever he wanted. He pecked my lips softly.

Matt: love your lips.

Melly: you don't love them yet.

I went in and bit his bottom lip. Sucking it a little after I let go. Each movement led us further away from the crowd. Each movement got us closer to a room. And as we closed the door behind us, the clothes were peeled off. Nothing else mattered in that moment. All other noise was drowned out by our rough pants. All other concerns were forgotten with each movement. He was not afraid and held back nothing. Every touch was vulger. The kisses were lustful. His moans had been waiting inside to long. He was getting what he wanted. His short bursts of breath hit my shoulder. I moved with him. As his movements slowed, my eyes shut. His harsh thrusts intoxicating. My fingers dug into his back. Sure to leave a mark. My back arching perfectly into his body. My own loud moan filled the room, without warning.

Matt: that's what I wanted from you...