Status: completed

Rebel Without a Cause Matt Sanders

Twisted inturpretaions

Brian: Melly.

Melly: I know. No need to tell me.

Brian: good. Now let's go party.

We walked into the crowded house. I looked around. Feeling the crowd. Same as the last party. Only a bit more lively. Someone accidently bumped into my side. I gritted my teeth. It was still sore. My eyes shut for a second.

Melly: watch it asshole!

I snapped. The random guy looked at me.

Guy: you fuckin' watch it. Its a fuckin' party. You're going to be bumped. If you can't handle it, then leave bitch.

Melly: fuck you douch bag.

I walked away. I smiled when I found my target.

Melly: Matthew!!

He slowly looked over. I walked over casually. His eyes scanned me over.

Melly: what?

He shook his head.

Matt: how's your side?

Melly: better when you stop acting like you care.

Matt: whatever. Thanks for the hook up.

I nodded.

Matt: although I still don't understand why you got it for me.

Melly: sometimes I just do shit. Cause I can. Where's Danny?

Matt: oh he's around.

I nodded.

Melly: so where's your dear Kate?

He made a face and shrugged.

Melly: so what is your deal with girls? I mean you've always got a shit load throwing themselves at your feet. But you just seem to shrug them off.

Matt: I'm just a flirt. Which everone looks good enough that day is my pick.

Melly: that sounds resonable.

Matt: Kate is just one who doesn't understand I don't want her anymore.

Melly: maybe you should tell her to fuck off.

He shrugged.

Danny: Melly, I saw some of your buddies around.

I turned and gave him a big smile. My arms snaked around him.

Danny: how you feeling?

Melly: better.

Danny: good.

His eyes wandered wantingly.

Melly: thanks for taking care of me.

Danny: no biggy. I'm glad I could help you.

Melly: I'm glad you did. Thanks for letting me stay the night.

Danny: I couldn't let you go. I just wouldn't feel right.

Matt had a perked brow.

Melly: well I'm going to go find the bathroom. I will be back.

I walked off. A hand gripped my shoulder and I was nose to nose with Zacky. His face was in a glare but his eyes gleamed with excitment. I pushed him back a bit with a finger. I questioned with my eyes.

Zacky: don't look at me like that.

I rolled my eyes.

Zacky: so you and that small shit fucked last night...

I crossed my arms.

Zacky: well if you did it doesn't bother me. I know he can't be like me. No one can.

I plastered the most vile smile I could on my face. He frowned and leaned in close again. Concern, jelousy laid across his beautiful face.

Zacky: no one Melly. No one.

I kept the smile and batted my eyes. I shook my head and walked away. I went back to Danny and Matt.

Matt: find the bathroom?

Melly: no, but I don't need togo anymore.

Matt: if you can't find it, you could always go to Danny's.

Melly: oooo, hostile much.

Danny: that was rude Matt.

Melly: maybe just jelous.

Matt laughed loudly.

Matt: jelous? Of him? With you?

He huffed out a laugh. I looked at Danny. He was giving Matt a look.

Matt: that's a good one.

Danny: fuck Matt, I know I'm not some hot ass shit like you or the other cocks on the basketball team but shit man.

He thought and perked up.

Matt: no man, I didn't mean it like that.

Danny: what? Just cause she's one girl who isn't all over you, she's no good?

I sat back watching contently.

Matt: no. Danny. Its not like that.

Danny: then what? I'm not allowed to get a cute girl?

Matt: Danny, she's twisting it around.

Melly: what?

Danny: she hasn't said anything.

Matt: I didn't mean to say that. Atleast not that way man.

Danny: whatever.

Danny stormed off. Matt sighed loudly.

Melly: you have a magical way with words.

Matt: shut up.

Melly: don't get mad at me cause you fucked up.

Matt: you are fucking with my friend.

Melly: no I'm not. Slept with him yes, fucked him no.

Matt: you know what I mean.

Melly: even if I did, do you think I would have to? You seem to be doing it all on your own.

He glared at me. I put a finger underneath his chin.

Melly: you know, you are just making this easy for me, Matthew.

Matt: making what easy?

Melly: just wait, its coming.

I smiled and started to walk off. I felt Matt's hand grip my wrist. He held tightly. Effortlessly pulling me back towards him. He turned me and he grabbed my other wrist. Our bodies touched and leaned in close.

Matt: if you fuck him over at the end of whatever you're trying to pull I promise you, you'll hurt.

He growled lowly.

Melly: mmmm...I can't wait.

I whispered huskily. He stared at me and his grip never loosened.

Melly: if you keep playing this way, things just might turn for the worse...or maybe for the better.

I slid one of my legs between his. Moving it up and down. He showed nothing, but I knew better.

Melly: oh big Matt doesn't like it?

I teased. I made sure my breath hit his neck. His eyes narrowed slightly. Then broke into a seductive smile. Which made my lips curl up. He leaned in close. Very close. So close his lips were grazing my ear. Which sent a wave down my spine.

Matt: I love it. You know I do. But I'm not like you, I'm not easy, I have standards.

I leaned away and looked at him.

Melly: you are just like me.

He laughed lowly.

Melly: you are, I used to pretend like you. I have standards very high ones infact. That's why I want Danny. But like you said about yourself, I'm just a flirt.

Matt: what am I pretending?

Melly: that you don't want me. When deep down, you know despite how much I aggravate you and don't give a flying fuck about you, you want it from me bad. Because that's what you like about me. You want someone who is more like you.

Matt: and what am I?

Melly: looking for a place to be, who you want to be.

Matt: I'm already who I want to be.

Melly: really? You seem unhappy. Even though you're an amazing basketball player, popular, and have girls even me at this moment, all over you.

He had a very hard facial expression. The grip he had tightened.

Melly: you don't scare me.

Matt: I'm not trying to. I'm trying to figure you out. You talk in circles. I've never come across a girl who didn't like me.

Melly: yeah well, I'm not some stupid girl, you can fuck then throw away. I'm not going away Matt. Not until I get what I want.

Matt: see that's the problem. You say you need something, give off weird vibes, yet you don't like me.

Melly: I've never once said I don't like you, you assumed.

I saw Brian coming with Danny by his side. This was my opportune moment. The one I had been waiting for.

Melly: Matt, you don't know enough about me. While I know more about you than you think.

I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go.

Matt: that's why you hang around Danny? To find shit out about me?

Melly: he's a hot boy, and there's nothing more tasty to me than a hot boy.

I tried one more time to pull away. His grip would not give way. By this time Brian and Danny were close enough to see but not hear.

Brian: Hey man!

They came up. Matt let go and I went to Brian's side.

Brian: who the fuck do you think you are?!

Danny: Matt the hell were you doing?!

Matt looked at me.

Brian: hey fucker. Don't even think about it.

Matt: it wasn't what it looked like man.

Brian: yeah right. Look at her wrists they're all red you shithead.

Matt: seriously? Come on Danny you can't really believe I was hurting her.

Brian: Danny, you better tell you're fuckin' ignorent friend here that's not how you treat ladies.

Brian turned his attention to me. He carefully checked me.

Matt: she's a manipulative bitch. You can't believe her Dan. You know me better than that.

Danny: I just don't know Matt, you've just been acting funny.

Matt: me? You man, since you met her, you've been acting weird.

Brian looked back at me.

Brian: you alright Melly?

I cracked a smile. He grinned briefly. He got closer.

Brian: I thought that was a bit calm for you.

Melly: well he's making it to easy as you can see. You better get ready come next Thursday he'll be on time for his first class at Hunnington high.

He nodded.

Brian: come on Melly, you don't need to be around an unrespectful boy.

We started to walk away.

Brian: you coming Danny?

Matt looked at Danny questioningly. He just shook his head at Matt and followed.