Mary Ann

Vacations

After Mary’s lunch, she went to the mall, to meet her friends, for another routine day of shopping and meaningless (at least to her) life.
Her father’s car stopped, Mary put her dad’s money in her purse and went to meet her friends.
- What are we doing today? – Caroline asked, between a sigh.
- I’d rather kill myself than buying another item, it gets boring after a while, and I don’t think I’m that superficial… am I? Anyway I’d rather have an ice-cream – Julie stated.
-Why don’t we go to the new ice cream store, it seems like a nice place and Mary’s boyfriend might be there. I think you two should talk after all that yelling… I mean, argument – Caitlyn said.
Once they were in the ice cream store, Mary didn’t feel that hungry, she was now upset.
Her so called boyfriend wasn’t eating an ice cream, he was making out with another girl, looked a stick, but like a hot one.
- Excuse me… Can I please talk with my boyfriend bitch? Okay, thanks
-What do you want Mary?
-Oh Yeah, I don’t know… I was just chillin’ with my friends and I thought “Oh, that looks like my boyfriend Daniel, but oh wait… he’s with a skinny byotch; that can’t be him” then I realized, that I’m not stupid enough to think that my boyfriend would be dumb enough to be caught here… but oh well, I was wrong.
-You know what Mary? It’s not working. Us, neither is your fat-ass sarcasm. Being sarcastic is for pretty girls who can have a sense of humor. Now onto us, it’s over baby, Get over me.
Daniel walked away, pretty sure that he had broken a girl’s heart, and loving it.

-Are you okay? You need to stop crying… it’s not worthy. –Julie stated from the other side of the woman’s bathroom door.
-He’s a stupid asshole, how could he break up with me? I didn’t know he was such a … - Mary knew that knew what he was.
-Knock it off, you’ll find something much better this summer.-Caitlyn had high hopes on her friend.
-Good thing is, I have my three best friends to go through this with me. – Mary smiled.
-Yeah, about that… - Caitlyn made a pause –In fact, my sister and I are going back to Russia, it’s been a while since we’ve seen the rest of our family.
- I’m not gonna be around either – Julie hesitated – I think my dad has to leave the country for a couple of months for business, I’m sorry.
-What? Why didn’t you tell me this before? What am I going to do now? Suffer in house hell! – Mary couldn’t think of anything but tears.
After a good couple of hugs and a nice make up scene, Mary could finally leave and look okay to.
When Mary arrived home she knew that this hadn’t happened because she was pretty, it happened because she wasn’t pretty enough. Her mirror didn’t lie, her beautiful face was swollen from the fatness, and her pretty eyes were red and bluer. She didn’t think she was that bad looking, she didn’t notice it until they broke up. Exercising wasn’t enough to lose that ugliness, sweating didn’t take her pain away, the pain was just too hard to deal with, she felt sick, annoyed and anxious, she felt it all come back up her throat. She resisted it, she didn’t wanna have something to clean up. The bed looked nice and comfortable; lying down until the pain went numb just seemed like the right thing to do.
Food! That’s the escape, that’s what I want to do, eat! Mary thought in her dreams, waking up suddenly in a gasp of hunger. Her cell phone interrupted her hunger, it was her mom.
-Hi baby, why don’t you come downstairs? I have a surprise for you! – Her mom sounded excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
y'all know what?
I think I'm gonna post it in spanish too.
=D