Status: Active, I swear!

Little Red Cinderella and the Three Beanstalks

Three Blind Mice, See How They Run, Dressed In Drag With The Farmer's Wife, Three Blind Mice

Previously...

"Hey, just to make sure, is everything okay again?" I asked, looking up at his mismatched eyes. His mouth twisted into a grin, and he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Yeah, I guess." He said.
"Good." I stuck out my hand, as a sign of peace, and after a slight hesitation, he took it. We shook hands, firmly and somber faced.
"I knew it." I said, glancing down at our clasped hands.
"What?" He asked, frowning.
"Your hands are huge- look, you can barely see mine." I pointed out, wiggling my fingers in his grasp. Ezu gave a short bark of laughter.
"You're strange, Rikki," He said, shaking his head.
"Is that so? I think I'm positively normal compared to the rest of you." I retorted.
"Hey you two, break it up." Suddenly my vision was obscured as a wad of brown cloth landed on my head. I tore it away from my face and was met with Jack's wide grin. "Put these on; like you said, we haven't got all day."
I glanced down at the dull brown dress and white apron in my hands, identical to those of the servant girls dashing around the kitchen.
"All right then. Let's do this." I grinned up at the boys, who smiled back.

***************************************************************************

[CHAPTER REDACTED]

Author's note:
I wrote this chapter many, many years ago, when I was maybe 16 and the idea of men dressing in women's clothing is hilarious. All these years later, I realized it just came off as insensitive and tactless, so I have pulled it.

The gist of this chapter was that Ezu and Jack dress up as female servants to help sneak out of the castle. I don't know why I didn't just have them dress as male servants or whatever, or why I insisted on making so many jokes about it. Nothing was cruel, and I never mocked cross dressers, drag performers, or trans people; but the whole tone still just felt pretty classless. I can only do my best to keep being aware of the world around me, and to not put myself in a situation in the future where I look back upon what I have written with regret.

And all these chapters were pretty much useless filler anyway, so nothing of interest is lost by cutting them.
♠ ♠ ♠
[REDACTED]
And I want to thank you all for the tidal wave of comments last chapter- I felt SOOO much better after receiving them! At least SOME of my hundred subscribers are actually reading this train wreck.
Anywhos, I also have a new chapter of WonderLand to be writing, so I'll skeedaddle.
Oh, but before I go, does anyone have any ideas for new chapter names? It's pretty hard coming up with these, and I'm running out of ideas. Help???
Well, until next time, my sweet danish pastries.

~The Writer