Status: Active, I swear!

Little Red Cinderella and the Three Beanstalks

Update

Just letting anyone interested know:
I've started another profile, where I'll be posting a heavily edited version of this story, Little Red. I'll also be posting it on a few other writing sites, like Underlined and Wattpad, in order to work up a potential online reader base.
The goal is to get a decent online presence, maybe get a website going eventually if I have any success. We'll see
The new profile here is J.B. Parker.
Here are the links:
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/619694/Twisting-Tales/
https://www.wattpad.com/story/157692193-twisting-tales
https://www.getunderlined.com/writings/twisting-tales-5/

With luck, I'll also be posting at least one other story, hopefully two, while my main WIP, "The Brothers Kohl and the Exorcist" is being sent out to agents.
(Technically, I'm still in the middle of editing Brothers Kohl, but after being unable to find a job in the past couple of months, I panicked and sent out a query letter in the hopes that I'll be able to finish basic edits of the next 20 chapters in the next 10 days, and that the story is decent enough that it can attract someone's attention with the best basic edits I'm able to give.)

I may post some short stories as well, which I have gotten really into lately, but haven't had much success with when it comes to publication.

One of the other stories I'm hoping to post is a novel about a young man, who stumbles across a very unique Library, a library that exists on the edge of reality. A library where the sections aren't "Fantasy" and "Historical Non-Fiction", but "What Could Have Been" and "What Will Never Be". A library where there is a graveyard of shelves dedicated to every book that has ever been burned, a library where you can find a book chronicling all the events of your own life in real time, if you can find it among the shelves filled with billions of novels dedicated to every other human being who had ever lived.

So check out my new profile if you're interested in a cleaned up (though admittedly still not all that great :/) version of Little Red, and if you'd like to stay tuned for future updates of "The Library at the Edge of Dreams". And updates about my serious novel, "The Brothers Kohl and the Exorcist" too, I suppose.