A Student/Teacher Relationship

Uneventful

No One's POV:

Back at home...

"Sooo what do you think?" Jen stepped out of the dressing room sporting a wedding dress two sizes too small.

Ben eyed her from the row of chairs outside the fitting area. She looks like a pig in drag.

"Gorgeous!" and "I love it!" alternated from both mothers unmericful mouth traps. They swooped around her, picking and dropping random sections of the skirt to the point it looked like she was hiding someone in there and scrambling for a way out. With that ass, I wouldn't be surprised if some idiot was under that skirt.

"Bennn?" Jen turned away from three angled mirrors, holding her hands in front of her growing fetus, squeezing her gravity-dominated cleavage together. "What do you think?"

I think you should be shot. "Looks nice." His lips curled into a sour grin from just now swallowing his vomit.

The trio of estrogen squealed and giggled. "Ok I'm getting thins one then." Jen half twirled to the left and back to the right. Lifting her arm, she checked the price tag. "Goodness... You're still working at Wal-Mart, right Benji?" He only nodded still fighting the taste of his partially digested taco from earlier. "Well then your salary for this month should cover about a third of this."

"Now wait a minute." Ben shot out of his seat. "It's my money and-"

"Benny, it's our money and for the good of our baby." Jen corrected in the sweetest voice. His mother glared at him mouthing, "Don't you even dare." Deafeated, Ben fell back into his chair.

It may be our baby, but it's my money and I am fucking praying for a miscarriage.

***

My POV:

After a night of going against all the teachings of D.A.R.E., eight people dead to the world were scattered around the cramped apartment and one laid still watching the others sleep. That person is unfortunately me. Fitting comfortably in the corner, I listened to rounds of deep breaths and soft snoring. They were all dropping like flies once six in the morning came.

The real couple here (Evan and Andrea) claimed the only bedroom with the two mattresses by locking the door to most likely do a pervert's first guess. During that time, they didn't answer the door at the pounding of each guy's fist, so Scott and Tre kept their ears glued to the surface to hear any sounds while the lovebirds were in the throws of passion. Now, the two ease droppers were huddled outside the door with Scott spooning his drummer companion. Terry and Mike are sprawled across the worn bed against the wall. Surprisingly, Billie forgot all of the ill intentions he had towards Jimmy as the night progressed with drugs and alcohol; Killing inhibitions by substance abuse resulted in them passed out, sleeping back to back supporting each other. Cute scene.

When Billie and I arrived back to the apartment to everyone still confused at what happened. On the spot, I made up some cock and bull story about Billie being a family friend and since I ran away, he might bring me back home, so that was why I was hiding and ran. In a sad way, that story is more plausible than the actual truth.

I kept my distance from both of them though they tried to involve me. This is weird. I mean seriously what are the odds?

"Morning." A hushed voice startled me out of my thoughts. Scanning the room, I saw Jimmy's eyes squinted open.

"Hey." I answered as soft as I could. I don't want Billie to wake up yet.

Jimmy looked around at the snoozing corpses, at the door, and back to me. "Wanna take a walk with me?"

"....Sure, why not?" I yawned not from a good night's sleep but quite the opposite. He slowly turned around to ease Billie into his arms and gently laid him of the floor.

"They won't be up for hours." He assured me as we stepped over fully extended limbs lying limp on the floor.

No more than five minutes later, my tourist eyes were greeted by Oakland at nine in the morning and barely showed any signs of life. Sauntering down the empty walk, Jimmy obviously wanted to have a particular conversation.

"He isn't really a family friend, is he?"

"Ofcourse he is. What would give you that idea?" I unconsciously sweeped hair not falling in my face behind my ear.

He shrugged. "I have several reasons. A) That was a weird reaction to family friend. B) I think you would have told me. And C) He's a pretty cool guy and I highly doubt your parents enjoy the company of anyone like him." Hey he lists like me except he uses letters instead of my beloved numbers. "So who is he really?"

Aw frick, must I go through this?.... Yes. Shut up, I don't like you. "Remember that story I told you I was writing?" He nodded. " Well that guy is him.'

His brow raised. "You kiddin' me?"

"Does it look like I'm kidding?" My face froze without emotion. "I still can't believe he's actually here. It's been so long."

"What does that mean? Lover boy's back in the picture, fuck everyone else? What about yesterday? I thought-" He paused. "I don't know what I thought." He massaged his temples.

"I know, ok? I know."

Silence held our tongues as we stared at the lonely street. "They're gonna be up soon." Jimmy finally said. "Let's help that along." He smirked and turned in the direction of my new home.

Wish I knew what just happened, or better yet what's going to.