Into Your Icy Blues

II

She finished eating the last bite of her dinner and sat back in her chair. She held her stomach protectivly and faked a smile. Just so that they thought she was full, and nothing else. She said a thank you to her grams and left the table. She ran straight up the stairs and into the toilet. She locked the door and sunk down to the floor. A single, warm tear escaped her eyes and slowing worked it's way down her cheek, she wiped it away roughly with the back of her hand. She kneeled in front of the toilet and stuck two of her fingers down her throat, she gagged, yet nothing happened. She done it again, and again, and again, until she threw up the contents of her stomach in the bowl. She was shaking badly, her vision was blurred and she felt dizzy and weak. She knew that it would pass, it happened every time. She was used to it by now.

The moment passed and she shakily stood up, putting the lid down and flushing it all away, as if nothing had happened. She unlocked the door and stepped out of the small, dusty room. She straightened out her clothes and walked into the bathroom, washing her hands thouroughly, as if to get rid off the evidence. She turned off the taps and dried her hands vigoursly on the towel. A weird sensation erupted in the pit of her stomach and made her gag again. She smiply held her stomach and shook it off. She was used to it now, it was how she lived.

She walked steadily out of the bathroom, round the corner, and into her father's bedroom. He walked straight to the computer and sat down on her favourite seat in the whole house, the spinny chair. She smirked happily and span round once, stopping herself directly in front of the screen. She reached her hand foward to the mouse and shook it lightly, bring the screen to life, bursting light around the once darkened room. She moved the mouse over and around the screen and few times, just like always. She hovered the mouse over the link to Windows Live Messanger and clicked twice. After a few seconds, it popped up on the screen and she logged in. It took a few minutes for everything to settle, then she searched who was online and found exactly who she was looking for.

LaurennLightning
Lauraaa! (:

††††~*~ Dexter ~*~††††
Laurenn! Hey..

LaurennLightning
How are youu?

††††~*~ Dexter ~*~††††
alright, you?

LaurennLightning
Uhm... Okay =/

††††~*~ Dexter ~*~††††
you done it again didn't you :(

LaurennLightning
-Sighs- I'm sorry Laurs. I can't help it, you know that =/

††††~*~ Dexter ~*~††††
i know, i know. try and stop though? please? *uses puppy eyes*

LaurennLightning
-Laughs lightly- I'll try hon. I promise!

††††~*~ Dexter ~*~††††
you said that last time...

LaurennLightning
Laurs, please. Not today ):

††††~*~ Dexter ~*~††††
*rolls eyes* fffiiiinnneeee! but tomorrow, your in for it ;)

LaurennLightning
-Giggles- Hell, I should've seen that one coming! Haha.

††††~*~ Dexter ~*~††††
ha, yepp! well, i have to goooo! talk to you laterrr! xoxo

LaurennLightning
Byeee! Ly x x x

††††~*~ Dexter ~*~†††† has signed out

She sighed and signed out aswell, smiling happily. She knew that of all people, her best friend would understand. And, my word, was she right. She closed the page and leaned back in the chair. She span round once more in her favourite chair, stopping once again directly in front of the screen and puched the chair back with her feet. She turned it a fraction more and stood up, leaving the chair vacant and walking out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two. How do you like it? (:

Comments, subs?

<3