Into Your Icy Blues

V

She walked into the bedroom and over to the bed, sitting down and reaching underneath it, pulling out the small red and black checked travel bag. She put it beside her on the bed and opened it, emptying its contents. She rumaged through the pile of clothes next to her and decided on blue denim shorts, black tank top and her favourite studded belt. She quickle got dressed, careful to not show her still sore thigh to anyone that might have walked in.

She grabbed her black eyeliner off the small table beside her bed and walked over to the mirror. Outlining her eyes thickly with the eyeliner, she hummed 'Beauty Through Broken Glass' by 'Eyes Set To Kill'. She doesn't notice the door slowly open and a head pop round the door, watching her. "Having fun there?" She jumps at the voice, jogging her hand and spreading the eyeliner into a long line down her cheek. "Haha, very funny. Thank you!" She replies sarcasticly and throws a dirty look. She wipes the unwanted eyeliner off her cheek and sighs. "You can go away now Rach!" She says annoyed, her older sister laughs and walks out of the doorway, pulling the door back to it's previously shut position.

- - -

She finishes doing her eyeliner and walks back over to her bed. Grabbing her favourite Dora The Explorer backpack and checking inside. Yep, everything I need is there. She thinks to herself and smiles. She walks out into the hall and into the living room, usual, perfected, fake smile plastered on her face. As she walks in, her nan smiles at her from her seat in the far corner of them room. "Going out love?" She nods and walks over, kissing her cheek lightly. "I'll be back around 7ish, like normal," She smiles again and says goodbye to her grandad, older sister, little sister, dad and aunt.

She shouts out one last goodbye and leaves the house, closing the fading purple colour front door lightly behind her. Now all I have to do is get there without breaking down... This could a whole bundle of 'fun'....