Skulls and Broken hearts

Skulls and Broken Hearts part 5

“Your life isn't fucking worthless Pancake”
“Look it is to me so I don’t want--
“Oh god, Dom shut up. I think it’s more so you’ll feel unloved because basically you’ve been abandoned by pretty much anyone that you cared about, or well they aren’t able to be there anymore. So you take it out on yourself. It’s almost like your throwing a tantrum from frustration”
“I am NOT throwing a tantrum!” I argued
“Of course not yet you don't deny the frustration,” Griffin leaned in over me, getting really close again, and damn him for teasing me, and then pulled away with a deep breath.
Should I? I’m so fucking tempted. I grabbed a hand full of his hair and pulled him close to my face only an inch away,

and then

let go.

I raised my eyebrows when he raised his.
“Don’t tease me” I said quietly.
I wanted to nuzzle my face into his stomach but then I noticed I was a bit to close to his crotch for that so instead of course I began giggling like mad.
“What’s so funny?” He asked not knowing what I was laughing at.
“Nothing! Nothing!” I sat up.
“Your such a dork”
“Yep”

Okay seriously people there’s nothing I hate more then a suck up. I mean my god! You’re never going to be this polite again so why bother being it now? I mean seriously, of course they’re going to let you in so why say, may I come in? I mean seriously I don’t even bother anymore they don’t even need to open the door for me I’ll walk right in. Why say hello to the parental unit(s) I’m not here to see them I’m here to see my friend. Maybe that is why most of the parents I meet don't exacly like me...
Becca and Daniel were over meeting my Aunt.
“Hello, my name is Rebecca and this is my cousin. We’re friends of Dominic.” He shook Aunt Terry’s hand using the most feminine tone he could manage. Daniel also shook her hand, with a slight bow at the end saying (also in a feminine tone),”My name is Daniel”
“Oh what polite young ladies” Aunt Terry smiled. Becca blushed obviously flattered. Daniel tried not to laugh.
“Wait, don’t you mean Danielle?” Aunt Terry gave a confused look.
I watched carefully from the bottom step of the stair case.
“No Ma’am my name is Daniel” he said in his normal guy voice.
She stared at him quite shocked. I love you Daniel. I fucking love you.
‘You’re a guy,” she said putting her hand to her heart.
“Yes, thank you for noticing.” A smirk appeared across his face.
“But, but you’re wearing a skirt” she said as if she was insisting on something. My turn to talk,” Thank you Aunt Terry for showing us that you know what a skirt is. I am so proud of you. Now time to learn something else,” I lifted up Daniel’s tie tugging him close to my face,” This is a Tie, can you say…Tie?” I grinned turning back to her.

“Dumb ass” Griffin said coming from out of the kitchen.
“Oh you know you love me” I replied. I glanced at Aunt Terry who didn’t seem to like my little joke.
“Yes, yes I do”
“Then will you marry me?” I questioned getting down on one knee.
“If you give me a kiss.”
What a slick son of a bitch, he grabbed both sides of my face and planted a kiss upon my lips.

Was it wrong to not care that there was other people in the room when I kissed him back? I kind of liked the idea...
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh hem, I think now I've gotten out fo the explaining part. I have everything planned out for the the end...just not the middle nor the beginning -bites lower lip-. So, I should be updating soon. Sorry this is so short.

Griffin: Wow that was pretty fast of me
Dominic: I thought you were joking when you said if you give me a kiss.
Griffin: Hey, you kissed back
Dominic: Slick son of a---
Who likes tuesdays? I like Tuesdays. I got to see Kill Hannah, The medic Droid, The white Tie affair, and InnerPartyStation last Tuesday c :