Got To Go

School

Another horrible day at school had gone by and I couldn't wait to go home and greet my electronic friend once again.

I didn't understand why everyone at school disliked me. I was silent, mostly. I said nothing and, therefore, couldn't have said anything that was hurtful to anyone. I didn't bully anyone, annoy anyone or- do anything. I was just. There. In spite of the fact that I never hurt anyone, they all hated me.

Even the teachers disliked me. It was hard for me to concentrate on schoolwork and, as a result, not much of it was finished. That didn't mean I should be put in a special class, though, right? I just wish they'd trey to understand and help me with it rather than judge me badly on my incapability to do it. I can be smart, I know it.

I entered the house and immediately ran upstairs to my room; to my best friend. "I'm home." I cried to my parents, if they were home, as I ran up the stairs. When I opened the door to my room, I heard the sweet sound of the buzz the computer gave off and smiled. "Hey, buddy." I greeted and sat in the computer chair. Maybe, I was a little odd.

I am sure, actually, that I'm different from all of the other kids in my school. I'm sure that none of them feel the same tingling sensation when they place their fingers on the keys of the keyboard as I felt. I'm sure none of them braved the school day of torture just so they could come home to a machine. I don't care about them, though. Why should I? I have an entire world on my desktop. The kids at school mean nothing.

The familiar sound of an IM sounded through the speaker. I smiled. It was xoxbasketball. I met her in a chartroom the day I got my computer. She has been my only friend, other than the computer, of course.

xoxbasketball: Hey, how was school?
Twinkles: Awful, as usual. What about you?
xoxbasketball: Aw I am sorry. My day was fine...

We'd talk like that. Just those small, simple conversations got me through the day. They got me through life. No, I know I am not like the other kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by SagexSavage sorry it took so long, we were having a bit of trouble, but we fixed it. =]
Please subscribe, and if you subscribe, please comment!