Vampire Villa: I'm Your M.A.I.D?!

Epilogue: What Matters Most

"Sugar. you're up!" Rave hugged her as she opened her heavy eyes. She smiled weakly, putting her arms around him.

"Damn, you've been out for three days! We were so worried, honey." Ryan hugged her next.

Denzil kissed her forehead and William smiled. "Feeling better?"

"Yes." She sat up. Her head felt light and springy. She looked around her and saw that she was back at her room in the Villa. "What happened when I was out?"

"Oh, nothing much." Rave answered, shrugging. "They canceled the Battle. It's officially off. And the Cup was burned with the skeleton, using some spells so it surely won't return."

"That's nice." She sighed then smiled, "Mind if I take a bath?"

"Sure, honey! I'll wash your back."

"Oh! Oh!" Rave shouted excitedly, "I'll take off your-"

"OUT!!!" she screamed as the four vampires laughed and left her to herself.

"Idiots." She muttered as she got up.

After a refreshing bath, she went down and, to her pure delight, ate a perfect BIG meal made by Denzil.

The four continued pampering her until it was late midnight when they suddenly excused themselves and went off to do their own things, leaving her alone.

Where IS that stupid boy?! she thought in annoyance as she tiptoed to Daniel's bedroom. Nope, not here. Dojo? Nope, not here either.

"Oh, well. Might as well go outside." She muttered to herself and went out (after checking that it wasn't a full moon nor was it a moonless night). As she walked, she suddenly remembered Sara, the unicorn. She went towards the creek.

Surprisingly, she saw -

"Daniel?"

The boy looked up at her in bewilderment, sitting up. "Wh- Oh, you're up. But nobody-" As it downed to him, he glowered, "Those stupid guys are so-"

But his wrath simply disappeared the moment Irene's lips were on his, kissing him passionately. He returned the kiss, pulling her into his lap. They broke up a few minutes later.

"I've taken off the mark on your forehead," he said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I know. I noticed it in the mirror,"

She didn't sound so caring. He narrowed his eyes a little. "But you said you hate looking at mirrors."

"Hmm, I guess I did."

Was she alright? She sounded pretty off her head, leaning on him leisurely, doing nothing but hugging him.

"You'll stay, won't you?" he asked, instinctively tightening his hold on her when he felt her tensed ever so slightly.

"No, I'm going," she answered coolly. She felt his edginess and looked up, gently cupping his face. "This is not my home, Daniel." She could tell he was reluctant to let her go. She got up to her feet and sighed, then smiled down at him, extending her hand to pull him up.

"Can I still see you?" he asked, finally giving in, unable to resist her tender ways.

"Well, about that..."

(3 years later ~~)

Irene stared at the flowing white dress in front of her, untouched. Slowly, she leaned forward to touch one hand on the wedding silk, so beautifully cut and designed. It has to cost a fortune!

"Irene? What are you doing?!" her aunt Ruth came in with a huff, watching as she drew back her hand quickly.

"Nothing!" she scowled. The older woman smirked.

"So you like my wedding dress, huh? Beautiful isn't it?" she said proudly, closing the bathroom door and standing beside her. Irene rolled her eyes and helped her to wear it.

"I still can't believe you're marrying Salem! To think that he's my uncle-in-law; Salem Hartnett, Xavier's brother!"

Ruth frowned, "Because he's a werewolf? Don't try and say it's because he's a daemon coz-"

Irene shook her head. "No, no. it's not that! It's because... he's so sweet! A darling! And you're a-"

"Irene!!! How dare you?!" her aunt had turned and pulled her cheeks apart as far as possible. The girl yelped in pain.

Finally, Irene sat at the corner of the room, massaging her swollen cheeks as her aunt finished the last touch, ignoring her pain.

"Irene! So, how do I look?" she smiled brightly. Beautiful beyond words was the honest fact. She looked so much like her sister, Maybe more so. But being Irene...

"Damn it, Aunt Ruth, you're old!" she smirked as her aunt's face turned beetroot with anger.

"IRENE!"

The door was suddenly opened. Daniel looked at them worriedly. "What just happened? I heard shouting," he asked the two of them, shoving his sunglasses up his nose.

"Daniel! Say something to this wife of yours! She just said I-I'm old!!" Ruth pointed up accusingly.

"Ancient fits more."

"IRENE!"

Daniel glared at her in irritation. "Irene, stop tantalizing her. It's annoying!"

She held up both her hand in surrender. "What can I say? It's the truth. She's forty-three this year and got married for the first time? Sheesh! She's already a grandaunt."

This time, both her aunt and Daniel shouted at her. "Fine. Fine. I'll go. You meanies!" she pouted, before stomping out to the hall.

Ruth glared daggers at her niece's back. Just because she married first, and in fact have a child doesn't make her an ANCIENT GRANDMA!

"You look wonderful, Ruth."

The words broke her train of thoughts, and she turned to look at him in surprise, then averted her eyes downwards. "Thanks, but-"

"It's not what she said that matters. Besides, she's always saying things to annoy you. It's just her way of loving you, Ruth. She just doesn't know how express it with you, probably because you're her only true family, one related to blood that she has." Daniel uttered, sighing, then suddenly smirked.

"Besides, isn't she just like you?"

"What? I'm not like her?! And she's so NOT like me. Impossible!" she glared at the vampire in disbelief.

"I dare say that both of you have never said 'I love you' to one another."

Ruth rolled her baby-blue eyes, "Of course not! We're not lesbians!"

He sweat-dropped. "That's not what I meant."

"I swear, she hates me." Ruth huffed, turning to the mirror to apply make-ups.

Daniel shrugged, going to the door. Before he left, he said, "Does she hates you enough to come back to you instead of staying at the Villa with me and my cousins?"

-----------

Irene stood at the doorway of the Hartnett's newly built mansion and looked at the darkening sky. Soon, it will be night and the procession will begin. She saw Salem and Xavier at the distant, but didn't go to them. They seemed to be happily engaged in a talk. It doesn't really matters. They'll be family soon. A really, really big family. Further south, she could just see the Weller's Villa.

Oh, how close they were now. Two big families; humans, werewolves, and vampires. Ironic? She smiled to herself, looking back at the sky.

Papa, I'm so happy now, she whispered in her heart as the wind blew softly, making her bells chimed. Two small hands clamped around her hair and pulled at her bells. She winced in pain and looked down at the culprit.

"Zackary Krad, for the fourth time, stop pulling at my bells!" Irene scolded in frustration, pulling the baby's cheek lightly, though with a bit force.

Zack's lips quivered and he stared at his mother with watery gray eyes. He looked so much like her father, his grandpapa. She sighed and kissed the throbbing red cheek. "I'm sorry, darling."

A hand stroked the baby's velvety black hair gently from behind, and he turned around and gave a toothless smile when he saw his father.

"Why are you being so mean today?" Daniel asked as he took the baby from her arms. He wrapped his free arm around her waist, guiding her towards a more secluded place.

"Humph! Everyone seems so happy. Nobody was this happy when we were married." She sulked and Daniel sweat-dropped.

Of course no one seemed to be happy that day. Xavier basically lost to him, and so was Ryan (who hadn't gotten over it already) and Denzil (who wished he had tried harder) and that nutty Eric guy (totally heartbroken). There was also Tiara...

The vampire shivered mentally.

"You should have let me turn you into a vampire that day and none of this would've happened."

"What?! But if I was a vampire, aunt Ruth... well, I mean, uh-" She was at lost of words, turning as pink as the dress she was wearing.

He pushed her gently towards her aunt's room.

"You should talk to her, she's hurt with what you said earlier."

She sighed heavily. "Fine! I still don't get it why you're getting more matured nowadays," she mumbled as she walked up to the previous room, still blushing.

Daniel stared at her, then his little son. The baby reached out and pulled his long black bangs. "Your mother's pretty weird, don't you think?"

He looked at his father in confusion, letting go.

Daniel sighed. "I know, I know. I wonder why I married her in the first place either, but..."

He then kissed Zack's chubby cheeks, making the baby giggled and laughed. Just then, he saw Denzil and his cousins arriving and was now talking to the two Hartnett's. The twins noticed and waved at him.

A slow smile spread from his lips, "But I would never, ever, change your mother for the world."

Shifting the baby, he walked towards his family and future.

"Would you?"

~~THE END~~
♠ ♠ ♠
So it finally ended. Any complains? comments? Questions? Pleaseee???