I Never Told You What I Do For A Living Because I Didn't Think You Could Handle It

Stay out of the light.

Here I am, walking these streets again. All by myself. Nobody to love, or share my life with. My empty joyless life.

My names Jaden but I go by Frank or Frankie. It's always been a nickname my old friends use to give me because I was obsessed with Frank Iero. I never resally liked him but I just thought he was a awsome guitar player. But after losing my friends I kept the name.

I did have parents before they died in a fire. Instead of saving their lives, they saved mine. I know it's my fault. If I was never born they could have lead happy lives, but here I had to go and fuck it up.
Now all that's left is the pictures I had in my pocket and my memories.
Just enough to keep me going.

''Never again and never again, they gave us two shots in the back of the head and were all. dead. now.'' Those words played in my mind like a recorder.
I needed to clear my head so there was a chance to be happy again.
I saw a bar across the street and thought what a good way to forget. Get drunk and pass out so maybe this life would let me be.
So I walked over and opened the door. As normal it smelt like murderers,drunks,abusers and whatever else you could find in Jersey.

''5 beers please.''

''Taking it a little fast are we?'' the bartender asked.

I drank every last one of those glasses. One after another.
Finally I could tell something was happening because all of a sudden I couldn't sit straght.
I really didn't want to be drunk in a bar with Jerseys worst so I walked slowly outside to an alley I saw. Alleys were the only home I knew. The only home I wanted to know.
I suddenly passed out and everything went black.

Gerards P.O.V.

I was just walking the alleys at night like I usally do to clear my head when I heard a loud sigh. Not remembering I was in Jersey I ran over to where the noise was coming from.
I saw a girl about my age passed out on the ground.
I didn't want to leave her here in this part of town because it was the worst so I picked her up and carried her on the tour bus ( we were on the vans warped tour)

''Guys, I found someone.''

''SHHHHHH, we`re watching Nightmare Before Christmas.'' Frank could be so clueless.

''Yeah, for the 1111111000000000 time!'' Mikey yelled.

I ignored them as usual and set the girl down on my bed. So looked like she wasn't waking up for a while!