I Never Told You What I Do For A Living Because I Didn't Think You Could Handle It

The sheets.

*Next Day*
*Jadens P.O.V.*

I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomuch. Like I did something I would regret for the rest of my life. But the truth was I did. I kissed Frank. It seems like no big deal but Frank is not my boyfriend. Gerard is. How could I do something like that. I don't know how I'm going to tell him, but I know I have to. I can't let him find out by Frank because it would seem like I was trying to keep something big from him. Something really big.

I went downstairs to get a bowl of cereal and some coffee so maybe I could have some time alone to think about this but as I started to grab the cereal I felt a warm hand wrap around my waist. I knew right then it was Gerard. Oh great. there goes my morning to think.

''Hi girlfriend.'' Gerard said letting go of me.

''Hi boyfriend.'' I said sitting down prepairing myself for what I was about to say.

''Listen Gerard. We need to talk.'' I could feel my breathing start to gain speed and I was all of a sudden getting really hot.

''Wait, I've heard that line in movies. You know, were they say 'we need to talk and then they break up. So before you tell me, you're not breaking up with me right?'' he asked.

''No, it's just... there's something I need to tell you.'' I could tell this wasn't going to be easy.

''O.k., well as long as you're not breaking up with me, fire away!''

''Before I ask, you promise you won't be mad at me?'' i asked feeling really guilty for what I had done.

''You have a Gerard's promise!''

''O.k...... IkissedFrank.'' i spit out really fast so maybe he wouldn't know what I said.

''I'm sorry, but I don't speak Jaden.'' he said laughing.

''I.... Kissed.....Frank.'' i said taking a deep sigh between each word.

''You WHAT?'' he asked raising his voice.

''I'm sorry Gerard. I didn't mean to. It just happened.'' I said feeling tears slowly starting to pour out of me.

''Wait a fucking minute. You kissed Frank? Frank Iero?''

''I'm so sorry Gerard.'' i sobbed, falling to my knees.

''How could you Jaden? You know Frank is my friend. Why would you do something like that?'' he asked calming down just a bit but not enough to make you think he was alright.

''I said I was sorry Gerard. What more do you want from me?'' my crying had began to stop and my voice was slowly filling with questioning.

''Trust. I want fucking TRUST'' he yelled at me. ''Jaden, I trusted you. I put all my trust in you. Every single last bit and here you go and screw it up.''

''Gerard, please, I don't need you yelling at me. Talk to me. Don't yell.''

''Jaden, I'm really angry right now. What did you think I was going to do? Dance around and say good for you, do it again?'' he asked. You could easily tell I had screwed up. I had never seen him mad before.

''Gerard, you're not going to leave me are you? Please don't. I can't take it.'' my eyes welled up and soon tears were coming back. Like blood stains on my face.

''I truely don't know if I could ever trust you again. And a realashinship takes trust.'' he said,walking out to the back padio.

''Gerard, WAIT!'' i screamed.

''You know what jaden? Just leave me alone. Did ya hear that? LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!'' he yelled and dissapeared. Leaving me alone in a room that was filled with pain and heartaches.

My tears started to form into rain drops. Pouring from my eyes. Pouring from my broken heart. The one I had before I kissed Frank. The heart that was broken from the death of my parents, mended back thanks to Gerard. But now, I really don't think I have a heart.

I ran upstairs to find my friend. My blade. The one that truely knew how I felt inside. I knew that it would never break my heart. But it would also never mend it back together like Gerard did. My thoughts soon transfered from the blade to Gerard. What he did to save me. All the trouble he went through, just for me. How he loved me so much.
Keeping those thoughts, I went into his room and laid on his bed. It was soft and gentle. Just like Gerard. But at the end it was torn and frayed. Just like me.
I cried myself to sleep that night, right on his bed. And I knew I had made one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

*Gerards P.O.V.*
*Later that night*

I can't belive it. Jaden. One of the people who I loved so much had done something that could end our relationship. Why? Was I just not good enough for her? How could she break my heart?

After I had cooled down a bit, I walked up to my room and saw Jaden asleep on my bed. Her hair, messy and wild. Her face was stained with tears and every once in a while I could see a tear stream down her face. Maybe I wasn't making the situation better by screaming at her. Maybe I made a bigger deal out of it then it was. As I saw another tear slowly fall from her eyes I thought about what I had done. I caused those tears. If I had been more understanding of the situation she was in then maybe I could have saved her so much pain. Pain that built up on top of that that she already had. The pain she lived with everyday. And I only made it worse.

*Franks P.O.V.*

I was just up in my room listening to The Misfits when I heard more screaming and yelling then when I went to play one of our shows. So I looked down stairs and I saw Gerard yelling at Jaden who was on her knees crying. She must have told him about the kiss.
Now what have I done? I just broke the promise me and Gerard made. The one that said we wern't to interfere when she started liking the other one.
Great! I just screwed up a chance at happiness. Gerard had never had much chance at happiness since he was 12 and when he fineally had a chance, I fucked it up. Oh shit. Maybe I should go and apologize.

So I went out into the hall and I saw gerard looking in his room. As I leaned in for a closer look, I could see he was looking at Jaden, fast asleep on his bed.

''Uh.. Gerard?'' i asked quietly.

''Wha.. Oh Frank. Hi. What do you want?''

''I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did.'' i said hangging my head down.

''It's o.k.. I'm just going to have to learn to live with you liking her .'' He said.

''Thanks for understanding.'' i wispered and went back into my room.

*Author*

As you can see, the house is filled with pain. Broken hearts, broken trust and broken promises.

Will everything be back to normal by the next day or will Jaden drown herself in her tears and Gerard and Frank be left with a person that thinks she messed up big time?