I Never Told You What I Do For A Living Because I Didn't Think You Could Handle It

The new begining.

Franks P.O.V.

That was the worst dream I ever had.

*Last night*
''Gerard, I'm sorry but I don't love you. I love Frank.'' she said.

''But Jaden! Please,don't. I love you.''

''I'm so sorry.'' she said and walked to me.

''Sorry's not good enough.'' Gerard said and pulled out a gun.

''If I can't be with you, no one can!'' he charged at us and pulled the trigger. And just like that. We were dead.

*End of dream*

I quickly snapped out of it and went into the bathroom to take a bath. But as I walked in, I saw something that scared the shit out of me. Gerard and Jaden on the floor,bleeding to death.

''No! Nooo!'' I said looking horrified at what I saw. I ran downstairs and grabbed the phone to dial 911. It started ringing and then stopped.

''Hello?'' the voice said.

''This is an emergency! My friends are bleeding really bad and they need serious help please!'' i yelled into the phone.

''Just calm down sir and tell us where you live.''

''735 Bind road.''

''O.k. We're sending someone right now.'' And they hung up.

I ran back upstairs to the bathroom and grabbed a wet towel. I wiped some of the blood away from their necks,trying to avoid their cuts.
I threw the towel away and sat down,staring at them. Jaden's face was so red which was not normal in this situation. Gerard's face was pale and you could easily tell that he was slipping fast.

The door opened and the paramedics crashed through the door,bursting upstairs. They quickly picked up Gerard and Jaden and carried them on two strechers, out the door. I got in my car and followed them to the hospital. I went inside and walked up to the front desk.

''Is Jaden Summers and Gerard Way in?'' I asked.

''Yea, they were just pulled in and on their way to ER.'' she answered.

''Do you know when they will be out?''

''No. Hard to say. But you are welcomed to stay here untill you know for sure.'' she smiled and turn her atention back to the computer.

I walked over to a chair and sat down. This was going to be along night.

*4 hours later*

I woke up to someone shaking me and noticed that I had fallen asleep.

''Uh, hello. Are you Frank Iero?'' the person asked.

''Yea.'' I said wiping my eyes.

''Well your friends Jaden and Gerard are surprisingly fine. You may go and see them now if you would like. Room 119.'' the doctor said.

I stood up and slowly walked to room 119. I took one deep breath and opened the door. I stepped in and looked around. Gerard had been in this room before. Only he wasn't this close to death.

''Uh..Hi.'' i said and waved.

''Hi Frank.'' Gerard said.

''Hi.'' Jaden said.

''Are you guys o.k.?'' I asked, sitting in a nearby chair.

''Yeah, we're fine.Thanks for saving us.'' Jaden answered.

''Yeah, that would be kinda weird to die.'' Gerard laughed.

''So why you guys do it?''

''Well...Jaden wanted to die so she cut her neck. Then I saw her and wanted to be with her so I did the same. And you know the rest.'' Gerard answered.

''Wow. You really love each other.'' I said. Fineally relising that they were ment for each other.

''Yep. We're in luuuve.'' Jaden said,sticking her lips out.

''Whatever.''

Gerard then sat up and walked over to Jaden's bed, sitting down next to her.
He put his hands in her hands and took a deep breath.

''Jaden, there is something I must ask you.'' he said.

''O...k.?''

''If one things for sure, I really really love you. And I want to spend my life with you. So....''

''So?'' she questioned.

''Will you marry me?'' he asked.

She looked totally shoched, with her mouth open. Fineally,after all that they have been through they get to be together. And I wasn't going to mess it up.

''Uh....Yes! Yes Gerard. I will marry you!.'' she yelled. She grabbed him and hugged the life out of him.

''O.k. Take it easy. You're still in a hospital.'' I said laughing.

''Frank, don't spoil the moment.'' Jaden said.

After about 2 hours later Gerard and Jaden were curled up in each others arms sleep so I decided I should probably give the two love birds some privicy so I left out the door. Maybe Gerard would get his true love after all. But what about me. What was going to happen to me?