I Never Told You What I Do For A Living Because I Didn't Think You Could Handle It

Never again

Gerard P.O.V.

It's been a week since Jaden died. Yeah, she died. Right there in that cold bathroom, all alone. I know what you're thinking, cold heartless bastard. But the truth is it's true.
Part of me said to save her, while the other part to let her go. She had tried to go so many times, to get out of this cold heartless world. So I guess it was best to let her go.

All the while, things haven't been going so well.
Mikey's having girlfriend problems, Frank's mom has been sick, Ray is off on vacation, Bob's cats have been sick and I haven't been the same without Jaden.

And the band is going downhill. We haven't played a gig for months now and we can't seem to get the next album started. Things are not going good.
It's just not the same without her here. It's like there's a piece of my heart that can't be repaired. Without her I know there's no one else.

I really need to clear my mind, maybe a drink will help.

So I walked over to the cabnet and got out the liquor. Maybe just a glass will help.
Nah, I need the whole damn bottle.

I put back my glass and poped the bottle opened. I took a long drink and by the time I was done the bottle was empty. Damn, I'm still thirsty. So I went back to the cabnet and got the other bottles out. And I drank every last one, and by then I was square out of my mind.
I begain to sit down when Mikey came in the room.

''Hey Gee. How ya doing?'' he asked strangely happy.

''Just beeeing m-meeee.''

''Oh, shit. You're drunk. All righty, lets get you as normal as posible.'' he said lifting me up.

''MIKEY, LET ME GO!'' I yelled.

''Whoa, gee. I'm just tryin` to help.''

''Well, it's not working. Nothing will ever get her back. NOTHING!'' I cried into my hands.

''It's o.k. You're not in this alone.'' mikey ashured me.

''MIKEY, I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE.'' I took a neerby knife and threatend to stab.

''Mikey, stay away. Or else I'll have to do this.''

''No Gerard. We can help you. Don't do this. Come on bro.'' he said.

''Don't call me bro. You don't know what I've been through. I killed the girl that I loved, and now she get's what she wants. To have revenge.'' I said quietly and jabbed the knife in my heart.

''NOOO GERARD!'' Mikey screamed but he wasn't quick enough.

''No.'' he wispered and held me in his arms. It was the last he would see of me. The last time he would see me alive. But I would also get to be with Jaden. And that was something to die for.

And that my friends, is the final end.