I Never Told You What I Do For A Living Because I Didn't Think You Could Handle It

Or the photographs that I gave you.

Jadens P.O.V.

I had the worse hangover ever and worse, I had no idea where I was.
With my luck I had probaly ended up with the mob or something.
I saw someone coming towards me but I couldn't make out the figure and I didn't try to either. It was good that life was finally about to take me and let me die. I was useless in this world anyway.

''Are you okay?'' the voice asked.

''Yeah, where am I?'' i could barely hear myself with my head pounding.

''On a bus!'' another guy asked walked to me.

''To where and with who?''

''Have you ever heard of My Chemical Romance?''

''Duh! best band in the whole world.'' i answered.

''Well looks like you just answered your question.''
I sat straight up. I was on a band with MCR. Maybe I should stay in this life a little bit longer.

''Crapsicles.'' i said. I looked a total wreak from last night. My face looked messed up and my hair was everywhere.

''Do you guys have a bathroom?''

''Down, to the right.'' the guy I reconized as Ray answered.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. ''If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see you can find out first hand what it's like to be me.''
My reflection made me shiver. I had never liked the way I looked. I always thought I would die alone.
I walked out of the bathroom and my pictures that I had fell out. I really never wanted to see these things. these memories that would never stop haunting ,me. It made me cry. Bringing back all my memories of when I ment something to somebody. I hadn't noticed Gerard staring at me in the hall.
Great. Now i bet he thinks i'm wierd.

Gerards P.O.V.

I was going to knock on the bathroom door to see if the girl was o.k. but instead she was out in the hall crying. I haven't even asked her name yet.

''Why are you crying?'' i asked.

''No reason.''

''So you just like to cry?'' I asked wipping the tears from her eyes.

''It's a long story.'' she said going back into the bathroom.

''Wait, what's your name?''

''Jaden.'' After that was said she closed the door behind her.
Maybe if she had someone to talk to she would open up to us more.
Tomarrow I was going to ask her to tell me everything.
Wait one minute, Am I liking this girl? No, I just met her and I don't know anything about her. I think I do like her.