I Never Told You What I Do For A Living Because I Didn't Think You Could Handle It

You can say a prayer if you need to.

Jadens P.O.V.

''Where am I?''
I looked around where I was.
I was trying to remember what happened last night but I couldn't seem to get back my memorie. There was a sink, a shower and a toilet. The only possible explaination was the bathroom.
I must have stayed in here over night. Then my memorie finally came back and I remembered Gerard seeing me in the hall.
So I opened the door to see Gerard laying against the wall sleep.

''Hello, is anybody home?'' i asked waving my hand in his face.

''Wha.. oh hi.''

''Why are you out here? Don't you have a room?''

''I just wanted to see if you were ok.''

''Yeah, i'm fine. Just a memorie I can't let go of.''

''You can tell me if you want?'' He asked smiling.

''You don't want to be bothered by me.''

''I have nothing better to do?''

''Fine.''

He led me to a room next to the bathroom and we sat down on the bed.

''So what happened?'' he asked.

''I had a normal life and a family and was a happy person untill....'' I couldn't finish. Saying those words would make me fall apart.

''What?''

''Untill.. the fire. My house was burned and instead of saving their lives my parents saved mine. It's all my fault. If I hadn't been born they would still be living. But I screwed it all up.'' I finished sobbing.

''Wow''

''Yeah, I know. Now there's no place for me to. Except the alleys. The only home I know.''

''There is another place you can stay.''

''yeah i know, in hell.''

''No, you can stay on the tour bus with us.'' he said.

''I'll just be a burden and will probably run away.''

''Well, for the time being you can stay with us and when were gone, Bob can stay here with you. His leg is burnt bad so he can watch you.''

''O.k., but if you see I'm not here, don't come looking for me.''

All of a sudden Gerard picked me up and carried me all the way to the kitchen where the rest of the guys were.

''Hey guys, Jaden is staying with us!''

''Looks like Gerard's in loo...''

''Shut it Mikey.'' Gerard butt in.

After the annoucment Gerard played me in a game of guitar hero 2 and I won. When I was little I always played guitar hero 1 at my friends house so I had already learned the basic stuff.

When the game was done Gerard showed me the extra room that I could sleep in. So I layed down on the bed and thought about what the rest of my life might be like living with My Chemical Romance.
This might actually be fun.