I Never Told You What I Do For A Living Because I Didn't Think You Could Handle It

Just get in line and I'll grieve you.

Another cold night was all I wanted.
I ran away from the bus when Bob fell asleep. I knew I wasn't needed here. I was just another person saved by someone famous but then never cared about.

Life on the streets was like living in a dog pound. Never knowing if someone will come and rescue you. Or if you are left, what will happen.

I needed something to remind me of when times were good. When times were better.
I pulled out my family pictures. So many wasted memories spent with me. I was all they cared about and yet I made them die.
I couldn't take living this life anymore. If I was gone the world would be a better place. No more problems because of me.

I gabbed the knife out of my pocket and looked at the blade that would give me everything I wanted. Death. I slowly slid the blade across my wist. All my problems going with the blood. I made 3 more marks below the fresh cut that made it seem like death was the only option.
My vision was blurry and I could see my life all over again. My mom and Dad. The times we shared. The laughs we shared. I was going to see them one last time before I would become them. Dead, as if life never happened.

Gerards P.O.V.

We were getting back from a show and I noticed Jaden was gone. I knew this would happen. She ran away. I couldn't help but to look for her.

I searched every alley except for the one by the bar. The one where I first saw her. That was the only place she could be and there she was. Laid up against the wall as if she never had life. As I picked her up blood was flooding in my hands. She had cut. I know, because I did the same thing. The blade was her outlet. So she could escape life and all it's problems.
I took out my phone and called 911. In 10 minutes they were here and took her to the hospital. There was nothing I could do now. Except wait.
Wait to see if her life was taken away.