I Never Told You What I Do For A Living Because I Didn't Think You Could Handle It

Another night and I'll be you.

Jadens P.O.V.

Gerard took me to his house instead of back on the bus because he said he couldn't risk losing me again. Why in the hell would he care? The others didn't seem to care so why should he?

When we pulled up to the house it looked huge. Like 2 of my old house put together. It was painted a tanish gray with red trim.
Gerard walked me to the door and said he had to get something from his car.

''Make yourself at home.'' he said handing me the keys.

''Uh..thanks.''
When I walked inside this big furry thing came running out and jumped on me.

''Frank, get off Jaden.'' gerard said coming in the house.
The thing I thought was a dog was of course Frank Iero. Dressed in a bigfoot suit.

''Oh, sorry. I thought you were Gerard.'' he said laughing.

''Nope. You've got the wrong one.''

''Jaden, would you like some beer?'' Gerard asked from the kitchen.

''Sure.''

I walked to the couch and right when I was about to sit down Frank tackled me to the ground and sat in my spot.

''Uh.. o.k.'' i said shyly.

''Do you ever have fun?'' he asked.

''Frank, stop bugging her.'' Gerard said from the kitchen.

''I just asked her a question.'' Frank yelled back. ''So, do ya?''

''Not really.''

''Why?''

''Because, there's no one to have fun with.'' I said.

''You can have fun with us.'' Gerard said handing me a beer.

''Yea, all up for truth or dare, raise your hand.''
No one did anything.

''I will take that as a yes.'' Frank drank the rest of his beer and put it in the middle of the floor. ''I'll go first.''
He spun the bottle and it landed on me.

''truth.'' isaid instantly.

''Do you like Gerard?''

Wow that was unexpected.
''Uh... no.''

''sure, whatever.'' Frank said winking at me.

Franks P.O.V.

I could tell she likes Gerard. If you look in her eyes you can see deep down she likes him. But there was one problem with that. I started to like her too. Me and Gerard need to have a talk.

''Yo Gerard, can we talk in the kitchen?''

''Yea, sure.''

Gerard walked into the kitchen and grabbed another beer.

''What did you want?''

''I know you like Jaden.''

''And?'' he asked.

''Well, i like her too.''

''Oh, there's a problem.''

''Yeah I know. What should we do?''

''Wait and see who she starts to like. But we have to promise, if the one person gets her then the other has to try not to distroy that.'' Gerard said.

''Good idea.''

Jadens P.O.V.

That question came out of nowhere. I do kind-of like Gerard but I think I like Frank too. I don't know who to chose. Frank's the funny one who is weird but Gerard is the one that has been there with me through the whole thing and he really understands me.
Maybe if I get some sleep i can make my decision tomarrow.
So I said goodnight to Gerard and Frank and went to sleep on the couch.

Gerards P.O.V

I can't belive Frank likes her! I was here first. I just hopes she likes me. Franks had many girlfriends before but I have only had one and that was when I was 12.

I went over to the couch and sat on the floor. I just watched as her stomach would go up and down. I started to feel sleepy so I laid on the floor next to the couch.

Franks P.O.V.

Great. Gerard likes her too. but I was sure I was going to get her.
I walked to the couch and saw Gerard on the floor sleep. I ignored him and picked Jaden up and took her to my room and laid her on my bed. I slept on the mini couch in my room. Tomarrow was going to be full of surprises. And a lot might be reveled.