I Never Told You What I Do For A Living Because I Didn't Think You Could Handle It

To hide my face.

Gerards P.O.V.

Me and Frank tried slamming the door open but it just wounldn't open.

''Gerard! I have a idea. I'll go get the hammer!'' Frank said.

''Good idea''

As Frank went to the basement to get the hammer I tried talking to Jaden. So maybe I could keep her from doing something she wanted so badly to do. Cut.

''Jaden,don't give up! Please I need you in this world. Please! I love you.'' I was trying my hardest but I knew it wasn't working. I didn't get any answer back and I knew we were running out of time.
I saw Frank coming up the stairs with the hammer and he slammed it into the door 4 times. Enough to make a fairly large hole. We looked in and there was Jaden. Her face was as pale as snow. Her wist were as red as a rose. She needed help bad. I loved her. How could she do this to herself? I needed her in my life. She was so special.

''Frank! Call the hospital'' i screamed.

''They're on they're way!'' he yelled back.

I grabed Jaden and carried her down the stairs and laid her on my lap.

''Jaden, it's o.k. You're gonna survive. You have to. I can't live with out you. Stay with me. Don't die.''

I put my hand on her throt and checked for a pulse. She was still alive but barely.
The paramedics came in, put Jaden on the streacher and took her to the hospital.

''Frank, we have to go see her!''

''I know. Let's go.'' Frank said grabbing his keys.

We went to Franks car and drove off down the road to the hospital.
It wasn't that far so it didn't take us long.

We went in the hospital and I went to the front desk.

''Uh..Is Jaden in?''

''One second... Doctor is Jaden in?'' the secretary asked.

''Yes, but something happened.''

''What happened?'' I asked worried.

''Jaden Summers will have to stay in the hospital for a month before she can be let go.''

''Why?'' Frank asked walking up next to me.

''Because this time she lost way too much blood and we need to keep an eye on her and she must take anti-depressants.''

''Oh.. o.k.'' I had to sit down.

''Can we see her?''

''Yeah, room 103''

''Thanks.''

We went to 103 and walked in to see Jaden lying their lifeless. She was losing her life fast. The only people in her life were me and Frank. We both loved her sooo much. She couldn't leave this world. Not now. I needed her. I couldn't live wthout her.