What Will Come Will Come. (Norahs Point Of View)

Prologue.

As she looked into his cold blood red eyes. She saw all the hate all the anger that had built up over the years.

"Norah, come foward" his raspy voice echoed around the walls of the dimly lit cavern. Norah did not acknowlage him so he spoke again this time in a more strict manner. "Norah, i said come foward". Norah felt a shiver run down her spine and her body was moving against her will one step at a time getting ever closer to his skelital form. the form of her parents killer.

Once again she looked into his eyes and wished she hadn't for she saw all the pain and destruction he had caused her village. All the lives he had taken. She pulled her gaze away but not before she saw that which she most feared. A body. A body laying on the rocks. Still as anything. The body of her only love.

"No... He is still alive, i can feel it, this is just your magic, it will not fool me." shouted an emotional Norah.

"Silly child this is no trick, I killed him. I killed Jager. Jager is dead!." laughed Skegg."he came to me seeking revenge for killing his family. and i gave it to him, i killed him too"

"no,no,no he can't be" choked a distraught Norah.

Tears started to fall from her big brown eyes. they traveled down her cheeks to her pointed chin where they fell to the floor with a splash...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story ive posted ive changed it alot because what it has become..
The Reverse Side: WHAT WILL COME WILL COME (JAGERS POINT OF VIEW....)
on Craigs Page: craigwright - http://member.mibba.com/52807/
this is the 1st instalment of our vampire story, told from 2 perspectives...what do ya thank...???