What Will Come Will Come. (Norahs Point Of View)

Chapter 3. The woods

As Norah lifted her hand infront of her face she found that she could only see it faintly, this bothered her a little but also brought hope. If she couldn’t see anything, anything couldn’t see her. After a little while her eyes became adjusted to the light and she could see the outlines of the trees and branches around her. She braved to walk on and found that with each step she took her heart raced faster. By her thirtieth step her heart was racing she was sure if anyone was in the forest they would be able to hear it. She decided to sit down for a moment to try and calm it.

Norah saw a tree stump on the ground which had moonlight pouring onto it through the leaves above. She decided to sit here as the light might calm her down. As Norah walked over to it she stepped on a twig which snapped and broke. This sound frightened Norah and started her heart racing again. But as she got to the stump and sat down she found that she could control her heart rate. Norah concentrated on her breathing. Taking a deep breath in then out. She took her phone out of her pocket and checked the time it was 9pm. Norah had been in the forest for over an hour and still no message from Lily.

Norah heart raced yet again, no message from Lily something must be wrong. Norah decided to turn back for home just incase Lily had gotten back and got straight on with dinner without seeing the note. But as Norah stood up she had a strange sensation as though someone was watching her. She spun around and saw nothing. But as she looked closer into the gaps between the trees she could have sworn she saw a white face. She blinked and it was gone. She shook her head and ran back through the forest. She jumped out of the forest and carried on running home.

When she got home Lily was in the kitchen cooking dinner. “Where have you been!” shouted Lily. “I left a note for you look.” replied Norah. But when she went to show Lily the note there was nothing there. “Right here’s dinner then bed!” Norah could tell her sister wasn’t in a very good mood so she ate her dinner in silence and went to her room and laid on her bed staring out of her window.

The stars twinkled peacefully in the sky and shone down onto the wood at the end of her road. Was that a face she saw staring at her from the trees or was it her imagination playing tricks on her because of her dreams. Either way Norah was sure she wasn’t going back into the forest again alone. Tomorrow she decided I will ask Mark, Claire and Eve if they want to come camping with me at the weekend, then I can find if it was a face or not. With thoughts of this Norah traveled off into a peaceful sleep. Until her dream of her parents being bitten by vampires which awoke her with a start. But sleep overtook any means of emotion and she drifted off again only to awake the next morning with the image of him, her mystery guy in her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well heres the latest chapter
Hopefully youu can put yours around this craig lol.
leave me comments =]
xx