What Will Come Will Come. (Norahs Point Of View)

Chapter 4. Camping

With his face fresh in her mind Norah happily got out of bed and took a shower. when she came back to her room she sat at her mirror and looked at herself. He face was pink as she had just came out of a warm shower, she waited till she had cooled down and started applying foundation to her face. when she had finished she looked at her reflection. She looked sort of like him. she had the same skin colour but none of his beauty, she thought she looked ugly as usual. Norah sighed and took off the make-up then brushed her hair and got dressed. she raced down stairs and left the house to go to work.

As Norah walked through the door of her work she was greated by Claire throwing herself at her. "Norrie, wanna come camping with me for my 19th?", "uhh.... yeah sure why not, when?" "this weekend." with that Claire ran into the back room to get norahs invite that she had printed up the night before. Norah's face lit up things had worked better than she had suspected, she didnt have to ask anyone the invatation was already there.

Claire came back invite in hand and passed it to Norah:

Norah
You are invited to my party
On: saturday
Where: the woods
Time: 6pm - next day
We will be camping so bring pj's and were having a proper camp fire :)
Love from Claire


The rest of the day went without fuss, only a few people needed help with there selections and then she was off home. Walking home she started thinking, what would she do when she found nothing? what would she do if she got lost in the woods while searching for the Vampire if there was on ethat is.
Norah shrugged these thoughts away and walked home thinking about lily would say to her spending the night in the forest.

"LILLY!" she shouted when she got in, lily came to the landing. "what do ya want Nor.?" " can i go to claire party on saturday and stay over?" she decided it would be safer to just say at claires not at the woods. "yeah that will be fine have fun". with that lily went back into her room and turned her music up full blast. Great thought Norah i can finally find out if Vampire's are real or not.

Later that night as Norah walked past lily's room she coulda sworn she heard her talking to someone, Norah held her ear to her sisters door and listened. there was someone else in there. A boy.
Norah decied to leave them to it. it wasn't often Norah was jealous of Lily but right at that moment in time she was. Why couldn't her dream man be real she thought. why was it lily always had the boys and never her.

Norah went to her room thinking about 'him' again. she went over to her window and leant on her windowsill looking down to the forest. If your out there she thought appear to me now. Nothing, Next thing norah knew the sun was shining on her, darn she thought i fell asleep on my windowsill. he didnt appear to me. After making plans to spend the whole of tomorrow night awake as she may of missed him because she fell asleep she ran downstairs for breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been long but been busy
Please comment :)