Me Verses Every Guy

Movies

"Hey Sam," Riley smiled as she opened the door. "Oh, hey Brian. Are you hanging out with us?"

"Um, no. I was just giving her a ride, I thought I would just come up to see what was up," he smiled as Riley moved to the side to let her younger brother and dog out. "You sure? We were going to the movies, you can come with. It's nothing girly or anything," she offered.

"Um, I guess. But I thought you were going tomorrow?"

"We are, but we're going again tomorrow," she said. "We're seeing Scream," she offered once again.

"Sure," he nodded.

"Great, let's uh, go in," she suggest.

They both agreed and she let Brian walk in first. Sam pulled Riley to the side, but making sure she didn't hurt her. "Why did you invite him?"

"You know you wanted me to," she simply sighed.

Riley walked in her house and Sam soon followed. Brian was in their living room play with her other dog. Riley excused herself and Sam so they could finish getting ready. She told Brian he could help himself to whatever was on TV and in the fridge. He happy agreed and headed to the kitchen. Riley grabbed Sam's arm and ran up the stairs.

"Sit, let me do your eyes," Riley ordered. Sam groaned and sat down on her bed. She quickly but carefully put the eyeliner and mascara on. Riley did the same to her eyes.

"What's with you being all hype all of a sudden?" Sam asked as Riley straightened some parts of Sam's hair.

"You like him, that's why. This could be your chance," she smiled slightly.

Sam sighed and moved from Riley. "Thanks for the effort, but it's not going to happen." She took a quick look at herself, and ran her fingers through her hair. She sighed and got her glasses from her bag and put it on. "Can I leave my bag here?" Riley nodded as she turned the straightener off.

Sam made her way down stairs and saw Brian talking to her younger brother JT. "Um, Riley should be down soon," she said as she sat on the single seat next to JT.

"Okay," he smiled. "I called Zack up, he said he would be coming too."

"She'd love that," she smiled knowing her crush on Zack.

"Alright! Let's go!" Riley shouted running down the stairs. "JT, don't forget that you have to watch Aaron."

Brian, Riley, and Sam headed to his car and went to the theater. Thankfully there wasn't any traffic, so they got there right in time. Sam went to get the tickets that they all pitched in for. Riley felt like passing out when she saw Zacky walk in, she told Brian to go and meet up with Zacky while she got an extra ticket.

"I got the tickets," Sam said once she saw Riley. "I got an extra one for Zack."

"I was about to go and guy him one. I didn't even know he was coming," she frowned.

Sam rolled her eyes and walked over to Brian and Zack. Riley soon walked over to meet up with everyone else.

"Oh, hi Sam," Zack frowned slightly once he saw her.

"Baker," she mumbled giving him his ticket. "Let's go, the movie is about to start."

Sam and Riley walked in, Zack was about to do the same until Brian had stopped him. "Dude, why do you have to be so mean?"

"I said 'Hi' didn't I?" He questioned before walking over. Brian simply sighed and followed everyone else. It wasn't that crowded in the theater, so they decided to sit in the middle. Zack didn't want to sit neat Sam, so he sat right down next to Riley. She knew that Riley would now be paying attention to him instead of the movie.

[++]

The movie was a pretty decent movie, Brian and Zacky were glad they decided to go. Even though Zacky never really liked Sam, today he found out she was alright. They had similar taste in clothes, music, and food. But he still thought her as that dorky girl that tutored in for Math, but he said it in a nicer way.

"Shit," Sam mumbled sinking in her seat. Before anyone could ask anything, she mumbled, "Look who's here."

Riley looked up and saw Jenny, her boyfriend, and all their friends. She frowned and rubbed Sam's arm for comfort. She felt a bit better. But that was until Zack had to say something. "Oh yeah, didn't you get stuffed in a locker? I heard them talk about earlier today."

"And you didn't tell me about it? Do you know how long I was in there until someone came?
Sam questioned harshly. Zack just shrugged and said that he didn't actually think they would do it. Sam grunted and sank lower in her seat as they walked up the aisle. "Zack kill me now, I know you want to."

"Wow Sam, you actually go out?" Jenny questioned stopping in her tracks. "Aw, you have little friends too? Who would of known," she smirked.

"Back off Jenny. Your lucky that I don't mess up that fake nose of yours." Riley barked, "Remember how you broke it? You tripped over your own two feet in the 6th grade, I guess flirting with Daddy did get you a new nose, huh?"

Jenny's smirked disappeared and she just walked away. Sam smiled at Riley and rested her head on her shoulder, "Thanks baby doll."

"No problem sweet cheeks," she smiled kissing her head. "I'm the only one allowed to mess with you."

Brian smiled at them admiring the friendship they shared. Zack was pretending to gag over the mushy moment. Brian tossed his used gum at Zack, he was lucky he dodged it. "Let's go and get ice cream or something." Brian suggested, standing up soon after.

Everyone agreed and went to the food court to get ice cream. Zack decided to buy Sam her ice cream since she bought him the ticket - which was good since she didn't have any money left. Riley and Zack went to go and get the ice cream as Sam and Brian went to go and find seats.

"How are your brothers?" He asked as he pulled his chair out. She rolled her eyes and scoffed, he smirked knowing how much her brothers had bothered her. One time, they chased her around while she was still in a towel, Brian was lucky that he didn't open the door while she passed by, the towel would of fell right off and it all would of been on video.

"Their the reason why I'm broke, their the reason why I'm so stressed, their the reason why I hope not to have any boys when I'm married," she mumbled.

He gave a simple whistle of amazement and shook his head. "That rough, huh?"

"Hell yeah," she sighed. "David is one of the oldest and he gives me one of the most problems whenever he's over."

"I thought he lived at whatever collage he went to?"

"He does, but it's not that far, they visit very often, as do Adam and Seth, but I don't mind them. Everyone else, is a pain." She explained as Riley and Zack walked over.

"This, is for you," Zack smiled handing Sam her ice cream. She smiled and thanked him and sat up right as they took their seats. "You know your not that bad Sam."

"Your not that bad either Zack," she chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
8 subscribers and 3 comments already.
I hope you guys will keep reading, I have a lot planned for this.
It's not going to be that total cliche love story, although some parts are.