Me Verses Every Guy

No More

"Hey," Brian smiled, as he looked up from his magazine.

"Hi," she smiled back. "How long is everyone going to be gone?"

"Well McKenna is at a sleep overs, and my parents are going to LA for the weekend. They said they needed some, "alone" time," he said using air quotes.

"Ah, I see," I said, closing his door. "So, is your problem taken care of?"

"Nope," he grinned widely, lifting the blanket off of him.

It was only a small bulge, not as big as earlier. "You watched porn before I came, didn't you?"

"You bet I did," he smiled as she walked over. "And now you won't have to work as hard."

"I should seriously beat you up for saying that," she glared, climbing up on his lap anyway.

He smiled and leaned up to kiss her. His tongue already ran against her lower lip; their kiss became more fierce as he already tried to get her shirt off. And lately, every time they had sex, it become quicker, unlike their first time. He was so careful with her, but now he just goes at her with full force, not wasting his time being so gentle.

She closed her eyes once she felt his warm lips against her neck. She bit her lip and moaned slightly as his lips brushed against her weak spot. As he sucked on it lightly, he grabbed the hem unbuttoned her jeans and yanked them a few times just to slide them down. She smirked slightly down at him as he finished taking her pants off. He settled in between her legs, making his crotch area touch hers. She moaned from the pleasure of him rocking his hips against hers, but it was a bit uncomfortable since he still had his jeans on.

"Brian, take your pants off, your hurting me," she frowned slightly.

He nodded after he took his lips off her lips. He went up on his knees and she took his belt off for him. He kicked off his jeans and tossed it to the side; she stood in front of him, putting her hands underneath his shirt and tried to toss it over her head, but she was a bit too short. So he had to help her, and once his was off, he took hers off.

"God, you look so hot in your undies," he smirked lightly.

"Mm." She moaned as he rubbed one of her breast through her bra. "You too."

He unclasped her bra and pulled it forward so she could get her arms through it. He tossed it, and your heard the clunk as it hit the bra it the closet.

She grabbed his head and went up on her tippy toes as she leaned up to kiss him. His hands went down her back, butt, and right to her thighs, picking her up. He laughed slightly as he heard her squeal. He laid her down on his bed where they could get more comfortable. She moaned as she felt his hands rub her inner thighs. He could hear that her breath was getting sharper as he reached her opening. He began sucking on her breast, making her moan lightly.

"Hold on for a second," he smiled against her lips.

She took a deep breath as he got off of her. He dug through his night stand, eagerly looking for a condom. Once he returned to his bed, be began kissing her stomach, pulling her underwear down as he went further down. Faint whimpers from from her mouth as he kissed her inner thighs. She was already oozing precum onto his sheets. His lower lip ran all the way up her stomach as he moved head level with her. When she took a quick glance down, he somehow already had his boxers off and the condom on.

She ran her hand through his thick black hair before he slid himself into her. She moaned as he began to pump in and out of her. He watched as her breasted bounced up and down, motivation him to go even faster.

"Fuck, Brian, go harder," she demanded.

She gripped his broad shoulders, making her hips go in the same rhythm as his. Her nails dug into his skin; this seemed to urge him to go faster, as if he wasn't going fast enough.

"Brian!" She moaned, louder then she ever did before.

"God, Sam," he panted.

Even though they had just started, they knew how to pleasure each other. But, he had yet failed to find the spot that really made her weak in the knees.

He pulled her up, and moved so his back was against the headboard, while he was still in her. Just like their first time, she went on her knees and bounced up and down. Her breasts bounced up and down as she took his full length in and out of her. He moved to the side so he wasn't so close to the edge of the bed, but once she plopped down, she moaned the loudest she had ever moaned.

"Bingo."

He trusted his hips slowly, making his length rub the spot that made her so weak. He could see that her nipples were sticking out a lot more then they usually did.

"God, I'm about to come."

He quickly trusted his hips, his length slammed into her spot, making her unable to keep steady. She finally came all over him, spilling all her liquids out. And just not shortly after, he came along with her. He leaned forward, knocking her on her back. His length still throbbed in her, making it a bit harder for her breathing to go back to normal.

"God, that wore me out. No more sex for a while."
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah, it said no one read the last one! Awe, why?

Don't stop reading! I swear it'll get better.
Just wait a few chapters, mkay?
Tell your friends to keep reading!

And don't forget the feedback!