Me Verses Every Guy

Break Up

Josh burst through Brian's basement door, making him and Zack both jump. Josh was out of breath as Brian walked over.

"Sam needs you, the doors locked and Matt's in there!" He yelled.

Brian's eyes went wide as he and he ran out the door. He ran as quick as he could to get to Sam's room; he nudged the door a few times, but it wouldn't open.

"How'd he get in your house?" Zack asked.

"I left the door open while I checked the mail and took out the trash. I saw Matt walk in, by the time I got in, he was already up in her room," Josh explained.

"Sam, can you hear me?" Brian yelled.

He barley heard a thing. A few muffled screams here and there, but that was it. Brian put his hand on the doorknob and turned it a few times while he hit the door. He banged louder on the door as the screams got even louder. He heard her screaming for him, crying, and telling Matt to stop. He felt useless since he couldn't help his girlfriend when she really needed him.

"Fuck, why isn't this door budging?" Brian hissed.

"I think we have an Axe in our garage when our Dad use to go camping," Josh said as he ran down the stairs.

Brian started to panic, it was easy to tell since he kept banging on the door. Zack didn't know what to do since the both of them couldn't knock over the single door. So he decided to call Riley, knowing that she would want to be there for Sam at this time.

"Move aside, Haner," Josh yelled.

Brian saw the rusty Axe, praying that it would work. He felt a bit better as Josh started to break the door down; once there was a hole in the door, Brain lifted his foot and kicked the door. He was able to reach his hand in and unlock the door; he flung the door open and launched himself at Matt.

He didn't care if Matt was already in pain from her brothers. But why would he even be here if he knew that Brian would come and save her? Why would Matt do such a horrible thing to Sam and Brian? After Brian got a few knocks at Matt, Josh and Zack finally had the senses to pull him off. Once Brian was pushed far enough from Matt, he ran out. Brian frowned once he saw Sam there on the bed crying and speechless.

"We'll uh, leave you to kiddies alone," Zack mumbled, pushing Josh out.

Once they left, Sam's nerves started to get together, so she was able to move from her spot on her bed and pick up her shirt. She sighed loudly as she realized it was ruined, so Brian just took of his hoodie and gave it to her. She slipped her arms in it and zipped it up. She ran over to Brian and hugged him tightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No," she cried. "I can't take this anymore. I don't get why he's doing this, it's driving me nuts!"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry," he sighed against her head. "Just forget about whatever he did to you."

When he pulled back to look at her, he saw all the red marks she had on her neck. And he saw that the life was practically sucked out of her brown eyes. They didn't shine like they always did when he was around. He kissed her forehead lightly as she hugged him again.

"Can you stay over tonight or something?" She asked quietly.

"Anything for you," he said before hugging her tighter.

[++]

"Hey, is Sam home?" Brian asked Josh.

"Yeah, go in. She's in her room," Josh said, as he opened his Dad's car door. "Have a nice night."

"You too," Brian nodded.

Brian walked up the steps and walked in the house. He quickly and quietly made his way up to Sam's room, hoping she wouldn't be too busy because what he had to tell her was important. He smiled slightly as he saw her laying on her bed, watching TV. He knocked lightly on the door, making her turn around and smiling right back.

"Hey," she smiled, jumping off the bed.

"Hi," he smiled, before kissing her lips.

"What's up?" She wondered.

He sighed slightly as he held her hands tightly to his chest. "You know that I love you, right?"

"Yeah," she nodded slowly.

"And that I want the best for you too," he said. "So, that's why I think we should break up."

"Wait, what? Why do you want to break up? Do you want me to go back to the school? I can do-"

"No, sh. It's not that," he said shushing her.

He felt a huge pit of guilt in his stomach. She had just got that "life" back into her eyes after a week of ignoring Matt. But now, they just got sucked back away.

"It's Matt, but don't think it's anything like the first time. I actually did a lot of thinking yesterday, and-"

"So you think the best idea is to break up with me?" She cut him off, angrily.

"Yeah, just hear me out, please?" He begged.

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. She uncrossed her arms and sat on her bed, Indian style.

"Ever since you and I have been dating, Matt has been getting worse and worse. We get back together to long ago and he almost...rapes you."

"None of it is your fault," she said, standing right back up. "Don't do this to me Brian! I love you, I don't want you to do this!"

"I know, I know." He mumbled, as she pulled him into a tight hug. "But it's for the best. I know he won't bother you because when we were apart he didn't even touch you."

"I know what's best for me, and your what's best for me. Don't do this!"

He sighed a sad sigh. He could feel his t-shirt getting damp with her tears. He thought it was right, she thought it was wrong. Neither knew how to fix this.

"Listen to me," Brian said nudging her a big. "I know this is the last thing you want, but Matt won't bother you anymore. I'm still going to love you, I'm still going to be there for you. And I'll do whatever you want me to in an instant."

Sam's lip began to quiver as Brian let go of her. His hand turned her door knob, opening it slightly; but he jerked back slightly as she held onto his hand.

"Stay over one more night," she begged.

"Sam, I don't-"

"You said so yourself that you were going to be there for me not to long ago. You said that you'd do whatever I wanted, just please. Stay over one more night, I don't care what we do. Just stay."

He nodded slowly as he closed the door. He followed her to her bed, and even though it was only nine o'clock on a Saturday night, they laid in bed. He held onto him tightly, trying not to suffocate him. They looked as if they were still together. The way they held each other, and how he kissed her gently, as if he was afraid she would break. But Sam knew once Brian woke up, he would be out of her arms forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
First, sorry it took so long, Internet was out.
Second, THANK YOU for all the amazing feedback!
This story wouldn't be anything without you guys, and I just love the feedback.
So thirdly, there's going to be a sequel. Nothing is out yet, but I posted the link for it.
So subscribe to the sequel!

I love you guys so much<3